|Sadie Soverall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sadie Soverall is a British actress who is best known for her portrayal of Beatrix in Fate: The Winx Saga.
Sadie Aileen Soverall
London Borough of Wandsworth, Southwest London, England, United Kingdom.
Sadie attended Parkgate House School before going on to graduate from Emanuel School in 2020.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Well-toned physical appearance
Sadie Soverall Favorite Things
- TV Show – Save Me
- Item Of Clothing – Stella McCartney black platform boots
- BB Cream – Erborian BB Creme
Source – Square Mile, Country & Town House
Sadie Soverall Facts
- She was raised in London, England.
- The earliest post that Sadie uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 11, 2017. It was a picture that was taken in Paris, France.
- Sadie is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- In order to get into her roles, she prefers to listen to music.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Eva in Rose Plays Julie in 2019, alongside the likes of actors Ann Skelly, Orla Brady, and Aidan Gillen.
- In 2021, Sadie was cast in her first TV show as Beatrix in Fate: The Winx Saga.
- Sadie started her podcast titled Kid: A History of the Future: Part 1 in 2021, with Sebastian De Souza and Tanya Burr.
- She considers actor Lennie James to be her inspiration.
- Sadie considers the deep side of the ocean to be her biggest fear.
- She never leaves her home without a “hat, sunglasses, SPF 50, walking shoes, and a good book.”
Featured Image By Sadie Soverall / Instagram