|Flora Saini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Flora Saini is an Indian film actress and model who has worked predominantly in Tollywood as well as has appeared in a number of Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, and Punjabi films. Some of the projects that she has worked on include Navvuthu Bathakalira, Nuvvu Naaku Nachav, Cheppalani Vundi, Love in Nepal, 143, Sorry Enaku Kalyanamayidichu, Naane Ennul Illai, Aa Intlo, Junction, Money Money, More Money, Mayanagari: City of Dreams, Paisa Yaar N Panga, MSG: The Messenger, Dhanak, Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, Bahut Hua Samman, Begum Jaan, Stree, 12 o’clock, Lakshmi, Paurashpur, Michael Madana Kamaraju, Antha Mana Manchike, Yeh Hai Green Signal, Inside Edge, Maid in India, Bombers, Mere Sai – Shraddha Aur Saburi, and Prematho Raa. Over the years, Flora Saini has also worked with celebrated actors including Rajinikanth, V. Ravichandran, Sudeep, Shivarajkumar, Vijaykanth, Prabhu, Karthik, Jagapati Babu, and Rajasekhar.
Asha Saini, Mayuri
Flora Saini received her school education in Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir and then continued her education in the Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi.
- Father – J.S. Saini (Retired Army Officer)
- Mother – Kamal Saini
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Flora Saini has dated –
- Gaurang Doshi – She was previously involved with Gaurang Doshi, a renowned name in the Bollywood Industry who has created Gaurang Doshi Productions.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Charming appearance
Flora Saini Facts
- Her family shifted from Delhi to Kolkata and she then started pursuing her passion for modeling.
- Flora Saini once participated in the Miss Kolkata beauty pageant contest.
- She adopted the screen name, Mayuri, as per the advice of an astrologer.
- She was arrested in Chennai for supposedly having forged visa documents in March 2008 and this led to her getting banned from the Tamil film industry. However, the ban was lifted after a couple of weeks as she claimed innocence.
- Flora Saini received the Uttarakhand Ratan Award in 2010.
- She appeared as a gypsy woman in the 2015 Hindi drama film, Dhanak, which was premiered at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival where it won the Crystal Bear Grand Prix for “Best Children’s Film” and Special Mention for the “Best Feature Film” by The Children’s Jury for Generation Kplus.
- For her efforts aiming to help the poor and disadvantaged, Saini was honored with The Great Daughter of Soil Award in Mauritius.
- She was cast as Sapna Rani in the 2020 Hindi-language comedy film, Bahut Hua Samman.
Featured Image by Flora Saini / Instagram