|Ann Skelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1996|
Ann Skelly is an Irish actress who is known for her portrayal of the titular character in Kissing Candice, Rachel Reid in Red Rock, Biddy Lambert in Rebellion, and Annie Moffat in Little Women.
Skelly attended the girls’ Voluntary Catholic Secondary School in Coláiste Bríde, Enniscorthy. However, she was later Homeschooled around about the time she was to complete her schooling.
While at school, she also enrolled at the Irish Film Academy and furthered her acting training at Bow Street Academy from where she graduated in the year 2017.
Ann is represented by Conway Van Gelder Grant Ltd. and Lisa Richards Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair “blonde”.
- Arched eyebrows
- Freckled face
- Well toned physical appearance
Ann Skelly Favorite Things
- Smell – Caramel
- Traits – Phone face
- Snack – Fruit Winders
- Film – La Vie en Rose
Source – BuzzFeed
Ann Skelly Facts
- During her early years, Skelly’s parents relocated to County Wexford where they had lived in various villages, Ballycanew being the first, after which they moved to Oylegate, and finally settling in Kilmuckridge.
- She got her big break in the film industry with her portrayal of the titular character in Kissing Candice in 2017. In the year 2018, she was nominated at the Irish Film and Television Awards for “Best Actress”.
- Though Ann loved to study, she did not like to go to school, instead, she wanted to teach herself. Hence, she homeschooled herself for a year during high school.
- It was the biographical film La Vie en Rose (2007), starring actress Marion Cotillard as French singer Édith Piaf that intrigued her interest in acting.
- Her father is a painter and her mother is a writer. However, they are also art lovers and avid photographers.
- If Skelly had not chosen to become an actress, she would have been a painter.
- She is a vegetarian.
- Skelly had once stated that she only admired artists from the 70’s such as Al Pacino, George Harrison, Stevie Nicks, and Yoko Ono.
- She prefers to go jogging in order to de-stress.
- Skelly made her debut TV show appearance as Rachel Reid in Red Rock in 2015.
Featured Image By Ann Skelly / Instagram