|Pankhuri Awasthy Rode Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1991|
Pankhuri Awasthy Rode is an Indian actress who is widely known for her stellar performance in the lead role in the historical drama serial Razia Sultan (2015). She has appeared in several other TV shows including Suryaputra Karn (2015-2016) and has starred in a number of films like Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan (2020). Pankhuri is the recipient of many accolades such as the “Nayi Soch” award at the Star Parivaar Awards ceremony in 2017. She has garnered more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Gautam Rode (2017-Present) – She got engaged to her Suryaputra Karn co-star Gautam in October 2017. The pair tied the knot in February 2018 in Alwar. In April 2023, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. In May 2023, Gautam and Pankhuri confirmed that they were expecting twins. On July 25, 2023, Pankhuri gave birth to twins – a baby boy and a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp features
- Expressive eyes
Pankhuri Awasthy Rode Favorite Things
- Holiday Destinations – Kerala where she had gone with Gautam Rode on their yearly trip, Goa having visited there with her entire family for her birthday
Source – IWM Buzz
Pankhuri Awasthy Rode Facts
- She grew up in Delhi and shifted to Bangalore for a job in marketing. In 2014, she again relocated, to Mumbai, in order to pursue a career in acting.
- Pankhuri has had fond memories of road trip experiences with her family as during summer holidays they would all get together and drive down to Lucknow, Chandigarh, or Shimla. Even while working in Bangalore, she would make it a point to go with her friends.
- If given a choice to travel by plane, car, or boat, she would usually prefer the plane as the destination is reached faster. However, she has relished the idea of a cruise.
- She has liked to dress casually when traveling on vacation.
- Pankhuri has regarded a neck pillow, Allegra, and sports shoes to be her top three traveling essentials.
- She has cherished going to beaches more than the land and mountains.
- She has stated that her most-loved spot in her house has been a low seating corner which has been her painting area as she has found it the coziest.
- Pankhuri has loved to use real flowers as a decor item as whenever she has put them in a corner, it has lit up the whole house. She has relished the vibe of plants being there.
- She has disclosed that an ideal day off at home for her has been waking up late, and having lunch and dinner in bed. If she has no shooting the following day, she has enjoyed going out with her husband and friends and then coming back and sleeping some more.
- She has enjoyed baking mud cakes with Oreos.
- Pankhuri has revealed that when guests have visited her home, she has liked treating them with whatever they have liked, and if the items have not been at home, she has happily ordered them. She has added the items that will always be found in her pantry have been stacks of Maggi and Oreo biscuits.
- She has had fun binge-watching TV programs at home, like Lost in Space.
Featured Image by Pankhuri Awasthy Rode / Instagram