|Gautam Rode Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gautam Rode is an Indian actor who has portrayed roles such as Saraswatichandra Vyas in Saraswatichandra and Karna in Suryaputra Karn. He has also appeared in numerous other TV shows and films such as Aksar 2, Agyaat, Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na, Kashi – Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora, Teri Meri Love Stories, Kaal Bhairav Rahasya Season 2, and Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. Gautam has been featured in the music videos of songs such as Abhijeet Bhattacharya’s Kabhie Yaadon Mein and Benny Dayal’s Sunwai. He has won numerous awards such as Zee Gold Awards, Zee Gold Awards, and Indian Telly Awards.
Rode completed his schooling from Army Public School in Delhi. After that, he enrolled himself in Delhi’s Bhagat Singh College to complete his graduation in Commerce.
- Father – Surendra Rode (Retired Broker)
- Mother – Sangeeta Rode (Jewellery Designer)
- Siblings – Rashmi (Older Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
71 kg or 156.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gautam has dated –
- He was in a relationship couple of years before, but it didn’t go for long.
- Pankhuri Awasthy Rode (2017-Present) – Gautam got engaged to his Suryaputra Karn co-star Pankhuri Awasthy in 2017. The couple tied the knot in 2018 in Alwar.
Race / Ethnicity
He achieved his personal best body measurements / specifications for Saraswatichandra. These might be –
- Chest – 44 in
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in
- Waist – 29 in
As a model, he has appeared in various TV and print commercials.
Best Known For
Working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s TV show Saraswatichandra since 2013 and co-hosting the dance reality show Nach Baliye (Season 5) with Karan Wahi aired from 2012-2013 on Star Plus.
First TV Show
He had a role in the Zee TV daily soap Jahan Pyaar Mile in 2000 as Rijju.
Gautam is a fitness freak. He never forgets to hit the gym, whenever he finds time from his busy schedule. Rode’s favorite body parts include shoulders, chest, and back. He pays attention to these areas generally.
He knows how to remain in shape and so, he never ever skips his meals and eats healthy. Gautam is not a junk food lover. The star has the following diet plan –
- Breakfast –
- Skimmed milk
- 1 protein shake
- Sunflower seeds
- Lunch –
- Brown rice
- Evening Snacks
- His evening meal generally consists of fruits. Rode makes sure, he eats them before sunset.
- Dinner –
- Tossed Veggies
- Soup (Occasionally)
Green tea is what he feels like drinking the whole day to keep his metabolism rate high and in turn lose more weight. He naturally does not like fried food, sweets, and chocolates.
Gautam Rode Favourite Things
- Workout Playlist – Mission Impossible, Rocky’s theme song
Source – AfternoonDC.in
Gautam Rode Facts
- His father works as a stockbroker in the share market.
- Gautam has one elder sister, named Rashmi, who is married in Delhi itself.
- Exercising is his hobby. He enjoys doing it.
- Gautam is a vegetarian.
- In 2013, he won a total of 4 awards, all for the show Saraswatichandra. He won the Zee Gold’s Most Fit Actor (Male), Star Parivar’s Favorite Beta, Star Parivar’s Favourite International Jodi along with Jennifer Winget, Star Parivar’s Favourite Jodi along with Jennifer Winget.
- Rode received a call from Bhansali Productions when he was busy filming for India’s Got Talent for the mock and look tests. He accepted that passed that and that is how, he landed in the role of Saras in Saraswatichandra, which is actually based on a Gujarati novel by Govardhanram Tripathi.