|Brandon Green Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
Brandon Green is a Monacan media personality who is the son of fashion tycoon Sir Philip Green and his wife Tina Green. He came into the limelight in 2022, after being spotted holding hands with English actress and model Emma Watson.
- Father – Philip Green (British businessman, Former chairman of the retail company the Arcadia Group)
- Mother – Tina Green (English businesswoman, Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Chloe Green (Sister) (Actress) (b. March 2, 1991)
- Others – Brett Palos (Step-Brother) (British property developer, Entrepreneur), Stasha Palos (Step-Sister) (British Artist, Author), Elizabeth Green (Paternal Aunt)
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brandon has dated –
- Emma Watson (2021-2022, 2023) – Actress and model Emma Watson had been rumored to be going around with Brandon Green shortly after her breakup with actor Leo Robinton. They were first spotted together in September 2021, while leaving a helicopter in Battersea, West London. Their rumored relationship ended in 2022. On June 16, 2023, he was once again spotted with Emma in Stockholm, Sweden, which again sparked dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Sports a thick beard and a man bun
Brandon Green Facts
- Under the Arcadia Group which was founded in 1903, Brandon’s father ran the clothing companies Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, and Miss Selfridge. The company dominated the retail industry for more than 20 years.
- In 2005, his father Philip threw him a one-of-a-kind bar mitzvah at the Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, which included performances by music artists such as Beyoncé and Andrea Bocelli.
- His family’s empire filed for bankruptcy in 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In the past, US Weekly had reported that Brandon listed himself as the executive director for digital transformation and technology at the Arcadia Group according to his LinkedIn in 2014. However, his profile has since been deleted.
- In 2014, he was mentioned on the “top 10 single billionaires” list by Tatler.
- His sister Chloe had previously been in a relationship with a former Crips street gang member turned model and actor Jeremy Meeks.
Featured Image By watson.academy (emma’s version) / Instagram