|Jeremy Meeks Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1984|
Jeremy Meeks is an American fashion model and a convicted felon who shot to fame after his mugshot published by the City of Stockton Police Department went viral in 2014. Despite being a former member of the Crips (a gang based in the coastal region of Southern California), his looks attracted many agencies and contract deals while he was still in prison.
Jeremy Ray Meeks
The Blue-Eyed Bandit, Hot Felon, Buff Bad Boy
Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington, United States
Model, Former Member of the Crips, Convicted Felon
- Mother – Katherine Louise Angier
- Sibling – Emery Meeks (Brother)
Jeremy Meeks is represented by –
- White Cross Management – Los Angeles (Mother Agency)
- Bananas Models – Paris
- Supa Model Management – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Kult Australia – Sydney
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Meeks has dated –
- Melissa Meeks (2008-2018) – He was married to Melissa Meeks between 2008 and 2018 and they parent a child.
- Chloe Green (2017-2019) – Jeremy Meeks started going out with designer Chloe Green in 2017 and they were blessed with a son, Jayden Meeks-Green, on May 29, 2018. However, the couple drifted apart by the year 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Jeremy Meeks is of French and Scottish descent on his mother’s side and has African-American ancestry on his father’s side.
- Smoldering looks
- Tattooed body
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Through social media, Jeremy Meeks has endorsed several brands like FashionNovaMen, boohooMAN, and Klarna.
Jeremy Meeks Facts
- He was 18 years old when he badly assaulted a 16-year-old boy in 2002 and was charged with robbery and corporal injury to a child.
- Jeremy Meeks was discovered by Jim Jordan.
- He made his runway debut during the New York Fashion Week in February 2017.
- He appeared in the music video for the song WIFI by Russian singer Olga Buzova in 2018.
- Jeremy Meeks has walked for several brands and designers like Philipp Plein, Tommy Hilfiger, etc.
- He has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Man About Town, Varon Magazine, MMScene, L’Officiel Hommes Switzerland, and Adon Magazine.
- He has gained a massive social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 800k followers on Facebook.
Featured Image by Jeremy Meeks / Instagram