|Roberto Bautista Agut Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1988|
Roberto Bautista Agut is a Spanish professional tennis player who achieved his world No. 9 ranking in singles in November 2019 and has won several tournaments such as Dubai Tennis Championship, Auckland Open, Austrian Open Kitzbühel, and Rosmalen Championship. He has also participated in a variety of other tournaments such as Shanghai Masters, Wimbledon Championship, Heineken Open, St. Petersburg Open, Madrid Masters, Topshelf Open, Aircel Chennai Open, Croatia Open, US Open, Garanti Koza Sofia Open, Cincinnati Masters, and many more.
Roberto Bautista Agut
Born Place / Residence
Castellon de la Plana, Spain
Professional Tennis Player
Right-handed (Two-Handed Backhand)
- Father – Joaquin Bautista (Former Football Player) (Banker)
- Mother – Ester Agut (Clothing Store Owner)
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 168 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Roberto has dated –
- Ana Bodí Tortosa – He got married to Ana Bodí Tortosa on November 30, 2019. In September 2020, they welcomed their first child together, a son named Roberto.
Race / Ethnicity
Agut has signed sponsorship contracts with Lacoste, Atlanticlux, Castellon Mediterraneo, Wilson, and Navarro.
Best Known For
Winning several ATP trophies in singles including the 2014 TopShelf Open, 2014 Mercedes Cup, 2016 ASB Classic, and 2016 Garanti Koza Sofia Open.
First Professional Tennis Match
Bautista-Agut had his Davis Cup debut in 2014.
Over the course of his career, Bautista has been training with Javier Piles and Pepe Vendrell.
Roberto Bautista Agut Favorite Things
- Surface – Clay, Hard
- Shot – Forehand
Source – ITFTennis.com, Wikipedia.org
Roberto Bautista Agut Facts
- Roberto began playing tennis at the age of 5.
- As a kid, Bautista Agut idolized Juan Carlos Ferrero and David Ferrer.
- Roberto owns 2 horses and is a huge fan of horseback riding.
- Before he decided to pursue a tennis career, Roberto played football for Villarreal C.F.
- He supports football teams Villarreal C.F. And C.D. Castellon.
- Roberto stated that if he did not succeed in tennis, he would have been a footballer.
- Bautista Agut was chosen for the ATP Most Improved Player of the Year Award by numerous professional tennis players in 2014.
- In October 2014, Roberto was ranked at number 14 on the official ATP list.
- He holds a gold medal in singles from the 2009 Mediterranean Games in Pescara, Italia.