|Rikkie Kollé Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 2001|
Rikkie Kollé is a Dutch model who skyrocketed to fame after becoming the Netherlands’ first-ever transgender model to win the coveted title of Miss Netherlands 2023 on July 8.
Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
- Mother – Vjet Teke
- Siblings – Isa Kollé (Sister), Jalan Niek (Brother)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Rikkie is of Dutch and Moluccan descent.
- Wide smile
- Raised eyebrows
Through her social media, Rikkie has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Philips Benelux and Dream Avenue.
Rikkie Kollé Facts
- The earliest post that Rikkie uploaded to her Instagram account was in February 2018.
- Rikkie began to realize that she had wanted to transition to a woman at the mere age of 8 and at 11, she officially changed her name from “Rik” to “Rikki Valerie Kollé”. Her choice to dress as a girl led to her being bullied during her early years.
- Kollé received puberty at the age of 12 and began taking female hormones when she was 16. Later, in December 2022, Rikkie was finally given a confirmation date for her gender-affirming surgery after two years of waiting time, which she eventually underwent on January 31, 2023. On February 1, Rikkie uploaded a post to her Instagram with a picture of herself taken on the day of her surgery with the caption “The day I became who I want to be” and continued with “I was born in the wrong body”.
- On July 8, 2023, Rikkie became the first transgender model to win the Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 beauty pageant. This also makes her 2nd transgender in the world to compete in any kind of beauty pageant.
- She will be representing her country at the 72nd Miss Universe pageant, which as of July 2023, had been set to be held in El Salvador.
Featured Image By Rikkie Kollé / Instagram