|Prince Harry Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1984|
Prince Harry is a British royal family member. After completing his formal education, he took military officer training at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst for some time. After training, he was deployed to Afghanistan with the Army Air Corps for 20 weeks from 2012 to 2013. In June 2015, he left the army. Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex is also known for starting Invictus Games which was especially started for injured and disabled armed military staff so that they could take part in games like wheelchair basketball, sitting volleyball, etc.
Henry Charles Albert David
Prince Harry, Spike, Spike Wells, Harry Wales (used to be his Military name)
London, England, United Kingdom
Montecito, California, United States
Prince Harry started his education at Jane Mynors’ nursery school in London and then joined pre-preparatory Wetherby School.
Next, he joined an independent preparatory boarding school Ludgrove School.
After completing his high school education, he joined the prestigious Eton College after clearing the necessary entrance exams and graduated with two A levels.
Royalty Representative, Former English Army Officer, Humanitarian work volunteer, Animal Rights activist
- Father – Prince Charles
- Mother – Princess Diana
- Siblings – Prince William (Older Brother)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Philip (Paternal Grandfather), Camilla Parker Bowles (Stepmother), Princess Beatrice (Cousin), Princess Eugenie (Cousin), Princess Anne (Paternal Aunt)
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
86 kg or 190 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Prince Harry dated –
- Natalie Pinkham (2002) – Prince Harry had a fling with the TV presenter Natalie Pinkham in 2002. Though neither of the two confirmed this affair, but the leaked pictures of Harry grabbing her chest told a different story.
- Chelsy Davy (2003-2010) – Prince Harry had a seven-year-long ON and OFF relationship with Zimbabwe-born lawyer and businesswoman, Chelsy Davy. She started dating Harry while studying in Leeds. She was seen with Prince Harry at a number of formal events. However, she couldn’t cope with the attention and scrutiny she was placed under.
- Lauren Pope (2004) – In February 2004, Prince Harry was seen getting cozy with glamour model and TV personality, Lauren Pope at a London-based nightclub Chinawhite.
- Joss Stone – Singer Joss Stone was seen with Prince Harry which made onlookers think that the two could have been dating. But, Joss denied any dating rumors and said that they were just friends who had met at some of the events.
- Caroline Flack (2009) – Another TV presenter Caroline Flack started dating Prince Harry in 2009 after being introduced through a mutual friend. They went out for a month before Harry decided to end the things after the story of them going out was published in tabloids.
- Mollie King (2012) – Harry and singer Mollie King had a brief affair in 2012, which ended because Mollie was too open with press and social media for Prince’s taste.
- Cressida Bonas (2012-2014) – Harry dated actress and model, Cressida Bonas for 2 years until 2014 as Cressida like Chelsy Davy got sick of the attention she was getting.
- Camilla Thurlow (2014) – He was romantically linked to television personality, explosive ordnance disposal specialist, and humanitarian worker Camilla in July 2014, but the pair split soon after.
- Princess Maria-Olympia (2015-2016) – the Royal family members Prince Harry and Princess Maria-Olympia were rumored to be dating in late 2015 and early 2016.
- Jenna Coleman (2015) – Harry was reportedly linked with actress Jenna Coleman in 2015 after they were seen together at a polo event.
- Emma Watson (2015) – Rumor
- Meghan Markle (2016-Present) – In October 2016, Prince Harry started dating American actress Meghan Markle. He visited Canada for promoting the Invictus games in May 2016 and this helped him in starting a relationship with Meghan. On November 27, 2017, Meghan and Harry’s engagement was revealed publicly. On May 19, 2018, the couple got married. On May 6, 2019, Meghan and Prince Harry had a boy named Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. In 2020, Meghan was pregnant with her 2nd child. Unfortunately, she suffered a miscarriage in July 2020. In February 2021, it was revealed that Meghan was pregnant again and the couple was expecting their 2nd child, a baby girl. Their daughter Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor was born on June 4, 2021, at 11:40 a.m. at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.
Race / Ethnicity
- Ginger red hair
- Tall and muscular stature
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Being a member of the royal family
First TV Show
In 2004, he was seen in a documentary series Meet the Royals as himself.
Prince Harry Favorite Things
- Movie – Zulu (1964)
Source – Glamour
Princess Harry Facts
- Prince Harry served 77 days in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008.
- He was embroiled in a major controversy when one of his former teachers claimed that he was a weak student and his teachers helped him cheat to get good grades.
- He has got international recognition for his humanitarian and charitable efforts.
- During his gap year after high school, he spent some time in Lesotho (a small county in South Africa) working with orphaned children.
- In 2004, he turned producer for the documentary titled, The Forgotten Kingdom, which focused on the plight of AIDS-stricken in Lesotho.
- In 2002, the 17-year-old Harry was sent to a rehabilitation facility, after he admitted to smoking cannabis and getting heavily drunk at the local pub.
- In October 2004, he was again embroiled in a major controversy after he manhandled paparazzi outside Pangaea nightclub in London for taking his pictures.
- Prince Harry caused a stir by dressing up in Nazi German Afrika Korps uniform at the costume party held at the Highgrove house. He even wore a swastika armband.
- In June 2015, he was given the rank of Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO) by his grandmother.
- During the 2013 South Pole Allied Challenge, he achieved the distinction of being the first member of the royal family to visit the South Pole.
- Prince Harry spent the 2020 Christmas with his wife Meghan and son Archie in the new house in Montecito, California, United States along with Doria Ragland (Meghan’s mom).
- In December 2020, Prince Harry lost one of his godmothers, Lady Celia Vestey. She was 71.
- In 2020, along with Meghan Markle, he founded a production company named, Archewell Audio production company.
- In September 2020, Prince Harry and Meghan signed a contract with Netflix wherein they were agreed to be paid for creating content (documentaries, docu-series, feature films, etc) for Netflix.
- As of 2020, Prince Harry and Meghan had 2 dogs named, Guy and Pula.
- In February 2021, Prince Harry and his spouse Meghan made a donation through their Archewell Foundation in response to the damage caused by Winter Storm Uri in Texas.
- Reportedly, in March 2021, Forbes magazine revealed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were spending between $2 million and $3 million on their security team.
- In March 2021, he took the job as the chief impact officer of the Silicon Valley startup, BetterUp Inc. Later, it was also announced that he had joined the Aspen Institute commission.
- After his mother Princess Diana’s death, he had consumed drugs and alcohol to cope with the suffering. He had also taken eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy to control the PTSD that he suffered as a result of the aftermath of his mother‘s death.
- Prince Harry’s daughter’s name, Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor pays tribute to both Queen Elizabeth and the late Princess Diana. Plus, Lilibet is the Queen’s family nickname.
- In July 2021, Prince Harry received $20 million as an advance for his memoir about his life from Penguin Random House. His ghostwriter J.R. Moehringer also received a $1 million advance.
- Prince Harry doesn’t have any social media accounts.