Caroline Louise Flack
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Ian Flack
- Mother – Christine Flack
- Siblings – Jody Flack (Twin Sister; who now is a mom of three children)
Caroline is signed to John Noel Management for her work and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org (Poly Hill).
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline Flack dated –
- Prince Harry (2009) – Prince Harry and Caroline had a fling in 2009 (from April to June in 2009) when they were found partying together and exchanging flirty messages on Facebook.
- James Corden (2009) – Actor James Corden was RUMORed to have hooked up with Caroline in 2009 after they were spotted at Hawley Arms pub in London.
- Harry Styles (2011-2012) – Caroline first met One Direction’s Harry Styles in May of 2011 during The X Factor show. Though, their relationship was called as fake by the people because rumors about Harry’s real sexuality appeared. She is also fifteen years his senior. The couple separated in January 2012.
- Jack Street (2013-2015) – Caroline started dating music manager Jack Street in the summer of 2013, who is again her junior just like Harry. But, this time the age gap is only 8 years. Jack manages the band like Disclosure and Sam Smith. They split in August 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
She is Regis Salons’ brand ambassador
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Working with ITV channel on their television shows such as The Xtra Factor (2011-), The X Factor (2013-) and others.
Flack debuted with Is Harry on the Boat? which is a British TV film released in 2001 on Sky One channel. She played the role as Blonde.
First TV Show
From 2009 to 2010, Caroline co-presented the ITV2’s companion show I’m a Celebrity… Get Me out of Here! NOW!
Ulisses is the trainer from whom she takes help.
She does Pilates, yoga, squats and other exercises with Ulisses. See the complete workout schedule and diet plan.
Caroline Flack Favorite Things
Caroline’s favorite beauty products –
- REGIS Designline Powder Boost
- BENEFIT Boi-ing Concealer
- SHU UEMURA’s Bronzer
- ORIGINS GinZing Brightening Mascara
- MAC Morange Lipstick
- NARS Multiple in Portofino
- MAC Eye Pencil In Smoulder