|Cressida Bonas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1989|
Cressida Bonas is a familiar face in the rich British social circle. She is admired for being a talented actress with notable skills of an artistic dancer. She has been featured in films like The Bye Bye Man and Tulip Fever while enacting a brilliant performance as Daisy Buchanan in the play “Gatsby” at the Leicester Square Theater. An ardent reader and a traveler at heart, Cressida has great things coming her way.
Cressida Curzon Bonas
Winchester, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Cressida Bonas completed her schooling from Stowe School in Buckingham. Cressida then joined Prior Park College in Bath after receiving a sports scholarship. After that, she completed her degree / course in dance from Leeds University. She further went on to study dance at post-graduate level at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire in Greenwich.
Actress, Dancer, Model, Columnist
- Father – Jeffrey Bonas (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Mary-Gaye Curzon
- Siblings – None
- Others – Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe (Maternal Grandfather), Grace Wakeling (Maternal Grandmother), Francis Curzon, 5th Earl Howe (Maternal Great Grandfather), Harry George Bonas (Paternal Grandfather), Winifred Hodgkins (Paternal Grandmother), Ian Bonas (Paternal Uncle), Michael Bonas (Paternal Uncle), Penelope Lovell-Smith (Step-Mother), John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Step-Father), Kevin Esmond Peter Cooper-Key (Step-Father), George Bonas (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Charles Bonas (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Henry Alexander Bonas (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Isabella Calthorpe (Older Maternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Jacobi Richard Penn Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Older Maternal Half-Brother), Georgina Calthorpe (Older Maternal Half-Sister), Pandora Cooper Key (Older Maternal Half-Sister), Gabriella Wilde (Younger Step-Sister) (Actress)
Cressida Bonas is managed by –
- Angharad Wood and Chloë Burrows, Talent Agents, Tavistock Wood Management, London, UK.
- Tara Jones, Talent Agent, United Talent Agency (UTA), Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cressida Bonas has dated –
- Prince Harry (2012-2014) – In May 2012, Cressida was introduced by Princess Eugenie to her cousin Prince Harry. Since then, the couple was snapped at many popular events together. However, the high profile relationship did not last for more than 2 years and on April 30, 2014, the couple parted amicably. Cressida was even invited to Prince Harry’s wedding to Meghan Markle in May 2018, which she gladly attended.
- Edward Holcroft (2015) – In June 2015, Cressida started dating dashing English actor Edward. They were spotted together attending the Wimbledon match in the summer of 2015. However, their relationship was not approved by Cressida’s parents who were still hung up on Prince Harry. Eventually, the couple parted ways.
- Douglas Booth (2016) – In the summer of 2016, Cressida was linked with English actor Douglas Booth after the two were seen together attending a Wimbledon match. Apart from the speculations, nothing much is known about their relationship.
- Harry Wentworth-Stanley (2016-Present) – Cressida has been in a relationship with chartered surveyor Harry Wentworth-Stanley since 2016. They were college sweethearts and had previously dated one another for around 4 years while at the university but they parted ways in pursuit of their careers. The couple rekindled their romance in 2016 and seems to be going steady as well as happy with how the things are working out between them.
Race / Ethnicity
Cressida has English roots and some distant Irish and Scottish roots along with a possibly distant Welsh ancestry.
She often highlights her hair.
- Sharp jawline
- Prominent nose
- High forehead
Cressida Bonas has endorsed –
- Giorgio Armani
- Beulah London
- Salon Sloane
- Charlotte Tilbury Makeup
- Jessica McCormack Diamonds
- Kapara London
- Tephi London
- Privet Body
Best Known For
- Being the granddaughter of Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe and being the former girlfriend of Prince Harry
- Her works in films like The Bye Bye Man (2017) and Tulip Fever (2017)
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut as Sasha in the horror thriller The Bye Bye Man as Sasha.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance as one of the cheerleaders on the series Trinity.
Cressida Bonas Facts
- Her family, on her father’s side, once owned a textile company named “Bonas Brothers” in Castle Gresley and Burton-on-Trent, but it was shut down in the 1980s.
- In 2014, she made her theatrical debut in the play There’s a Monster in the Lake at Hay Festival.
- In December 2016 and January 2017, she performed as the lead female character in the F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby inspired musical Gatsby at the Leicester Square Theatre.
- In 2014, she was included in the Vanity Fair’s annual International Best-Dressed list.
- In 2014-2015, Cressida modeled for an advertisement campaign for the British brands Burberry and Mulberry.
- She has also contributed as a guest writer for the weekly British magazine The Spectator.
- She supports charities like James’ Place, UK and YouCanFree.Us.
- Follow Cressida on Instagram.
Featured Image by Cressida Bonas / Instagram