|Gaten Matarazzo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 08, 2002|
Gaetano John Matarazzo III
Gaten went to Pinelands Regional High School in Tuckerton, New Jersey.
To receive vocal training, Gaten took admission at Starlight Performing Arts Center in New Jersey.
- Father – Gaetano Matarazzo Sr.
- Mother – Heather Matarazzo
- Siblings – Sabrina Matarazzo (Older Sister) (Acted in Television Commercials), Carmen Matarazzo (Younger Brother) (Has Worked in TV Commercials)
- Others – David A. Hendrickson (Maternal Grandfather), Sandra Martin (Maternal Grandmother)
Gaten is represented by –
- The Carson Kolker Organization
- Parkside Talent Management
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gaten has dated –
- Lizzy Yu (2018-Present) – In 2018, Gaten is assumed to have started dating Lizzy Yu who has done an acting course. Lizzy’s first loved up post with Gaten dates back to July 2018 when she titled “Together again♥️”. In May 2019, they went to prom together.
Race / Ethnicity
Gaten is of Italian and English descent.
- Toothless face appearance
- Curly hair
- Small eyes
Gaten has starred in TV commercials for
- Old Navy (Clothing brand)
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- Happy Socks (2020)
Best Known For
Having played the role of Dustin Henderson in the Netflix mystery series, Stranger Things.
First TV Show
In 2015, Gaten guest appeared as Finn in the crime drama series The Blacklist.
Gaten Matarazzo Facts
- He suffers from a rare genetic condition called Cleidocranial Dysplasia, in which collar bones aren’t formed at birth and also affects the development of the skull, facial muscles, and teeth.
- For Stranger Things, he had initially auditioned for the role of Mike. After that, he was asked to audition as Lucas Sinclair, before finally asking him to give screen tests as Dustin.
- He does not like to play sports but enjoys watching them.
- Gaten was born in Connecticut but raised in Little Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey.
- While growing up, he was heavily involved in singing.
- In 2011, he finished 3rd at Starpower Talent Competition Nationals.
- Gaten is a vegetarian.
- Gaten was born with cleidocranial dysostosis (CCD).
- He has even raised funds for the organization, CCD Smiles. He even started a t-shirt line so that he could raise even more money for CCD Smiles by selling those t-shirts.