|Lewis Burton Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1992|
Lewis Burton is a British model, entrepreneur, and former professional tennis player who achieved a peak ranking of world number 218 in the doubles format of the sport in November 2014, as per the official ATP (Association of Tennis Professionals) rankings. Post his short-lived professional career, he took to modeling and has also dabbled in a few entrepreneurial ventures. Lewis is the founder and director of Twenty3Club, a luxury travel and hospitality provider. He is also the founder of Educate2trade, a financial education company.
Lewis Steven E. Burton
Sidcup, Bexley, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Model, Entrepreneur, Professional Tennis Player (Retired)
- Siblings – Joe Burton (Older Brother)
He has been represented by Select Model Management, Modeling Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Right-Handed (One-Handed Backhand)
Lewis Burton’s net worth had been $500 thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lewis has dated –
- Caroline Flack (2019-2020) – Lewis started dating English TV/radio presenter and actress Caroline Flack in August 2019. On December 12, 2019, the local police were called to Caroline’s flat in London after she had allegedly assaulted Lewis. It was suspected that she thought that Lewis was cheating on her. Although he called the police upon being attacked and was allegedly ‘begging for help’ as he felt that Caroline was trying to kill him, his lawyer stated during court proceedings that Lewis did not consider himself a victim in this incident. The lawyer went on to describe him as just a witness who was present at the scene of the assault. About 2 months later, on February 15, 2020, Caroline committed suicide in her flat. Later that year, it emerged that Caroline had given Lewis tens of thousands of pounds before her death so that he could pay off his debts.
- Lottie Tomlinson (2020-Present) – He began dating English model, entrepreneur, and makeup artist Charlotte Elizabeth ‘Lottie’ Tomlinson in November 2020. In August 2022, they welcomed their first child together, a son named Lucky Burton. It was widely reported in the British media that Lottie, in the early days of their relationship, had given Lewis a £22,000 lump sum to pay off his debts. It was also reported that the similarity of this act with what Caroline had done before her death had caused concern among Lottie’s family and friends.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
- Toned physique
- Towering frame
- Side-parted, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a beard
He had been sponsored by The Wilson Sporting Goods Company, an American sports equipment manufacturer.
Lewis Burton Facts
- Lewis started playing tennis when he was about 7 years old. In July 2010, he reached a career-high ranking (singles and doubles combined) of 172 on the junior circuit.
- Perhaps the greatest moment of his short-lived career had arrived in the boys’ doubles event at the 2010 Wimbledon Championship where he partnered with George Morgan to reach the final.
- To make things even more bittersweet for Lewis, George went on to win this event in 2011 – but with a different partner, because Lewis was too old to compete in the boys’ event.
- The following year, Lewis and George were handed a wildcard to participate in the qualifying round of the men’s doubles event at the 2012 Wimbledon Championship. The pair managed to qualify for the main draw but lost out in the 1st round.
- Between January 2016 and April 2022, Lewis served as a director at TradeInbox Limited, a London-based stock market trade subscription service.
- Between May 2017 and June 2018, he worked as a sales consultant with Blackout Technologies, a security and compliance company based in London.
- Between March 2020 and January 2022, Lewis served as an art consultant at Woodbury House, an art gallery in London.
Featured Image by Lewis Burton / Instagram