|Lottie Tomlinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1998|
Lottie Tomlinson is an English model and makeup artist who is best known for being the founder of the self-tanning company, Tanologist and for being the half-sister of singer Louis Tomlinson. She has worked with celebrities like Selena Gomez, Louisa Johnson, and Jen Atkin, and has collaborated with several brands such as Huda Beauty, PrettyLittleThing, Ghost Fragrances, Lipsy London, Boux Avenue, and Nails Inc. Lottie published her first book, Rainbow Roots: #MAKEUPBYME in October 2017.
Charlotte Elizabeth Tomlinson
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Lottie Tomlinson went to the Queen Elizabeth High School, Hexham.
She managed to complete her GCSEs by the age of 15.
- Father – Mark Tomlinson
- Mother – Johannah Deakin
- Siblings – Daisy Tomlinson (Younger Sister), Phoebe Tomlinson (Younger Sister), Felicite Tomlinson (Younger Sister), Louis Tomlinson (Older Half-Brother) (Singer and Songwriter), Doris Deakin (Younger Half-Sister), Ernest Deakin (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Leonard Poulston (Maternal Grandfather)
Lottie Tomilson is represented by London-based The Book Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lottie Tomlinson has dated –
- Martin Kendal – According to reports, she was briefly in a relationship with social media star Martin Kendal in the past. They eventually decided to go in separate directions as they wanted to focus on their careers.
- Tommy Napolitano – Lottie officially started going out with Instagram star Tommy Napolitano in April 2015. They had first met at a party in early months of 2015. Lottie and Tommy had been pretty open and frank about their relationship on the social media. They had even got matching lightning bolt tattoos on their wrists. The couple broke up after some time.
- Lewis Burton (2020-Present) – Lottie started dating former professional tennis player and model Lewis Burton in 2020. In August 2022, they welcomed their first child together, a son named Lucky Burton. In November 2023, the couple got engaged in Paris.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She tends to go for eye-catching hair dyes including platinum blonde hair color.
- Fuller Lips
- Platinum blonde highlights
- Petite figure
Lottie Tomlinson has a strong following on various social media platforms and she has used it to promote a couple of brands and products. She also tends to promote products by using those in her YouTube videos.
She has also been roped in by Nails Inc., to help promote their spray-on nail polish Paint Can.
Best Known For
- Being half-sister of the singer Louis Tomlinson, who is best known for being a member of the popular boy band One Direction.
- Her strong following on various social media websites including Instagram, on which she has more than 3 million followers.
Lottie Tomlinson Favorite Things
- Soccer Club – Doncaster Rover
- Instagram Beauty Page – Huda Kattan
- TV Shows – Ex On The Beach and Celebrity Big Brother
Lottie Tomlinson Facts
- Her journey as a makeup artist started in 2015 after she started working professionally with her brother’s band. She even served as their official makeup artist and stylist for One Direction’s On The Road Again Tour.
- In October 2017, she published her first book, Rainbow Roots: #MAKEUPBYME. She had listed more than 40 makeup tutorials in the book.
- She managed to pass her driving test at the age of 17 in March 2016.
- When her mother got married to Daniel Deakin in 2014, Lottie was one of the bridesmaids.
- She was very much into makeup at a very young age. By the age of 12, she used to look up makeup products and their uses on the internet.
- She lost her mother in December 2016 after a lengthy battle with leukemia, with which she was diagnosed in the early months of 2016.
- Her high-profile clients include Selena Gomez and Louisa Johnson.
Featured Image by Lottie Tomlinson / Instagram