|Caroline Flack Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1979|
|Date of Death||February 15, 2020|
Caroline Flack was an English television and radio presenter and actress who had served as the presenter on numerous shows such as When Games Attack, Comic Relief Does Fame Academy, Escape from Scorpion Island, Something for the Weekend, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! NOW!, The Xtra Factor, Viral Tap, Love Island, The X Factor, Text Santa, and many more. She had also appeared in a variety of other TV shows such as Alan Carr: Chatty Man, Loose Women, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, and Celebrity Juice. Caroline published her autobiography titled Storm in a C-Cup in 2015.
Caroline Louise Flack
Caroline was born on November 9, 1979.
Caroline died at the age of 40 on February 15, 2020, in London, England. It was a suicide and she was found dead inside her home.
Caroline went to Great Hockham Primary School and Wayland Community High School in Watton, Norfolk.
She also went to Bodywork Company in Cambridge from 1996 to 1999 and learned dancing and musical theatre.
- Father – Ian Flack
- Mother – Christine Flack
- Siblings – Jody Flack (Twin Sister; who now is a mom of three children)
Caroline was signed to John Noel Management for her work.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline Flack had dated –
- Olly Murs
- Prince Harry (2009) – Prince Harry and Caroline had a fling in 2009 (from April to June in 2009) when they were found partying together and exchanging flirty messages on Facebook.
- James Corden (2009) – Actor James Corden was RUMORed to have hooked up with Caroline in 2009 after they were spotted at Hawley Arms pub in London.
- Harry Styles (2011-2012) – Caroline first met One Direction’s Harry Styles in May of 2011 during The X Factor show. Though, their relationship was called fake by the people because rumors about Harry’s real sexuality appeared. She is also fifteen years his senior. The couple separated in January 2012.
- James Arthur (2012) – After musician James Arthur won The X-Factor, he was seen kissing Caroline on many occasions. But, the duo denied any relationship. James also commented that Caroline was definitely a serious girlfriend material.
- Jack Street (2013-2015) – Caroline started dating music manager Jack Street in the summer of 2013, who is again her junior just like Harry. But, this time the age gap is only 8 years. Jack manages the band like Disclosure and Sam Smith. They split in August 2015.
- Danny Cipriani (2019) – She dated rugby player Danny Cipriani for a short while in 2019.
- Lewis Burton – She later started dating tennis player Lewis Burton. In December 2019, Caroline was charged with assaulting Lewis after it was revealed that she had hit and attacked Burton as she thought that he was cheating. Burton had suffered a head wound.
Race / Ethnicity
35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
4 (US) or 34.5 (EU)
She had served as the Regis Salons’ brand ambassador.
Best Known For
Having worked with the ITV channel on their television shows such as The Xtra Factor, The X Factor, and others
Flack debuted with Is Harry on the Boat? which is a British TV film released in 2001 on Sky One channel. She played the role of a Blonde.
First TV Show
From 2009 to 2010, Caroline co-presented the ITV2’s companion show I’m a Celebrity… Get Me out of Here! NOW!
Ulisses is the trainer from whom she used to take help.
She did Pilates, yoga, squats, and other exercises with Ulisses. See the complete workout schedule and diet plan.
Caroline Flack Favorite Things
Caroline’s favorite beauty products were –
- REGIS Designline Powder Boost
- BENEFIT Boi-ing Concealer
- SHU UEMURA’s Bronzer
- ORIGINS GinZing Brightening Mascara
- MAC Morange Lipstick
- NARS Multiple in Portofino
- MAC Eye Pencil In Smoulder
Source – GraziaDaily.co.uk
Caroline Flack Facts
- In the past, she has also worked at an abattoir.
- Caroline liked playing chess.
- She shared her bed with her twin sister until the age of 4.
- She has modeled for Maxim magazine in the past.