|Ksenia Sobchak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1981|
Ksenia Sobchak is a Russian journalist, TV anchor, socialite, and actress who is known for hosting the reality show Dom-2 on the Russian channel TNT. On the other hand, Ksenia is also recognized for being the younger daughter of the democratically elected mayor of Saint Petersburg, Anatoly Sobchak, and the Russian senator Lyudmila Narusova.
Ksenia Anatolyevna Sobchak
Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Ksenia trained in ballet at Mariinsky Theatre and the Hermitage Museum art school. In 1998, she dropped out of Herzen University and enrolled at the Department of International Relations at Saint Petersburg State University.
She enrolled at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations‘s International Relations program in 2001. Later, in 2002, she began pursuing her Master’s degree at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations in their department of politics.
Journalist, TV Anchor, Public Figure, Socialite
- Father – Anatoly Sobchak (Democratically Elected Mayor of Saint Petersburg)
- Mother – Lyudmila Narusova (Russian Politician)
- Siblings – Mariya Sobchak (Older Sister) (b. 1965)
- Others – Aleksander Antonovich Sobchak (Paternal Grandfather), Nadezhda Andreyevna Litvinova (Paternal Grandmother), Boris Moiseevich Narusovich (Paternal Grandfather), Valentina Vladimirovna Hlebospolova (Paternal Grandmother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ksenia has dated –
- Maxim Vitorgan (2013-2018) – Ksenia tied the knot with actor Maksim Emmanuilovich Vitorgan on February 1, 2013. Maxim has acted in various films including Möbius (2013), Bite the Dust (2013), and Dreamfish (2016). The couple has a son together named Platon (b. November 18, 2016). They legally parted ways in 2018.
- Konstantin Bogomolov (2019-Present) – On September 13, 2019, Ksenia tied the knot with theatre director Konstantin Bogomolov. The couple arrived at their wedding ceremony in a hearse.
Race / Ethnicity
Ksenia is of Polish, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Beautiful eyes
- She sports a pair of oval reading glasses.
Ksenia Sobchak Facts
- She made her debut TV show appearance as a host in Dom-2 in 2004 and left the show in 2012.
- Over the years, Ksenia has hosted various reality shows including Who does NOT want to be a millionaire?, Last Hero-6, Sweet life of a blonde, Muz-TV Awards, and Two stars.
- In 2017, Ksenia began working as a Civic Initiative candidate for the 2018 Russian presidential election.
- She became the youngest Russian presidential candidate in history at the age of 36.
- In the past, Ksenia and her family experienced anti-Semitism.
- She began hosting Top Model po-russki on Muz-TV in 2011.
- Her acting experience includes Hitler Goes Kaput!, Rzhevsky Versus Napoleon, and The Best Movie and Entropiya.
- Forbes Magazine ranked her as their 7th highest-paid celebrity in Russia.
- According to sources, she had been making $2.8 million a year in 2011. Later, in December 2012, Ksenia sold her ownership stake in Euroset for $2.3 million.
- Her father was a law professor at Leningrad State University where he taught President Vladimir Putin and Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev.
- She received her Israeli citizenship in 2022.
Featured Image By Press Service of the President of the Russian Federation / Kremlin / CC BY 4.0