|Gracyanne Barbosa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1983|
Gracyanna Barbosa has managed to garner a tremendous following on the social media platforms because of her stunning physique and her ability to lift heavy in the gym. Her journey as a social media sensation, which started in 2012 with her viral pictures, has brought her over 7 million followers on Instagram. However, before she took over the global stage, she already had quite a following in her native country as an accomplished samba dancer. She had also worked with some of the most prestigious samba schools in Rio de Janeiro.
Gracyanne Jacobina Barbosa Vieira
Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
After the completion of her school education at the age of 16, Gracyanne Barbosa got enrolled at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, from where she graduated with a law degree.
Model, Dancer, Bodybuilder
- Mother – Ledir Jacobina
- Siblings – Giovanna Jacobina (Sister)
Gracyanne Barbosa is signed up with Smart Produções.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gracyanne Barbosa has dated –
- Belo (2007-Present) – Gracyanne started dating singer and songwriter, Belo (real name – Marcelo Pires Vieira), in 2007. They officialized their union in a civil ceremony held in June 2011. The following year in May, they got married in an intimate ceremony hosted at the Candelária Church.
Race / Ethnicity
Muscular and shredded physique
Gracyanne Barbosa has endorsed the following brands through her social media –
- Max Titanium Suplementos
- Sun Gold Detox Force
- To Seduce Moda Intima
- Rejuvene Hair
Best Known For
Her immense popularity on the social media platforms as she has managed to garner over 7 million followers on her official Instagram account and more than 6 million followers on Facebook
First TV Show
In May 2013, Gracyanne Barbosa made her first TV show appearance as herself on the talk show, De Frente com Gabi.
Gracyanne Barbosa regularly hits the gym and focuses on lifting heavy to build muscles. She usually relies on the guidance of her personal trainer, Januario Pinheiro Neri, to get the most out of her time in the gym. Moreover, to ensure that she doesn’t hit the plateau, she and her trainer keep on varying her workout routines.
To build her enormous lower body muscles and shape her butt, she performs all sorts of strength training exercises including quadricep extensions, hack squats, regular squats, lunges, split lunges, and leg presses. She relies on regular samba and pole dancing routines for her cardio. To tone her midsection, she relies on exercises such as hanging knee raises and medicine ball roll-outs.
View this post on Instagram
Treino MMII ênfase em Quadríceps Com @personaljanu 1- Cad extensora 5×10 a 12 Rep – 1 min descanso p/ série e aumentando carga + Drop set 3x Rep Máximas 2- Leg 45 4x 5 slow excêntrica + 5 slow concêntrica +10seg Isometria 90° + 10 Rep – 1:30 min descanso 3- super série Hack 45° 10 Rep Agachamento Isométrico 30seg Afundo c/ passada 10 Rep cada lado Sissy squat 10 Rep Realizar 3x series , aumentando as cargas 2 min descanso p/ série 4- Cad extensora 1×15/12/10/8/6/4/2 Rep , c/ 5 seg Isometria excêntrica cada término de Rep 5- Cad Abdutora 4×15 – 10 seg descanso 6- Cad Adutora 4×15- 10 seg descanso 7- Panturrilhas em pé 3x 5slow excêntrica + 5 slow concêntrica +10seg Isometria excêntrica + 15 Rep – 1:00 min descanso
Gracyanne Barbosa Facts
- In 2007, she was featured on the cover of Brazilian Playboy for their February issue.
- In 2012, she got her first breakthrough as an internet sensation after pictures of her squatting and her workout video went viral.
- She has often been accused of using fake weight plates for her workout videos. It has been claimed that there is no way she could squat with more than 400 pounds. But, she has flatly rejected all such allegations.
- When she moved to Rio de Janeiro for her studies, she started facing financial difficulties. So, she started performing with the axé band Tchakabum.
- In 2008, she left Tchakabum and started focussing completely on her work as a Rainha de bateria for various samba schools. She has also performed at popular carnival events such as Rio Carnival and São Paulo Carnival.
- In 2007, she was made the queen of drums at the Carioca Carnival by Academics of Salgueiro, which is one of the most prestigious samba schools in the city of Rio de Janeiro. She held the same position with Estação Primeira de Mangueira in 2008 and 2009.
- In 2013, she was asked to open the parades of Serie A for Unidos do Jacarezinho as battery godmother.
Featured Image by Gracyanne Barbosa / Instagram