Olga Kostyantynivna Kurylenko
Ольга Куриленко, Куриленко Ольга Константиновна
Berdyansk, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Konstantyn Kurylenko
- Mother – Maryna Alyabusheva (Art teacher and professor)
- Siblings – None
Olga is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Time models – Zurich
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Mikas – Stockholm
- View Management – Spain
- Women Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- IMG Models – Paris
5 ft 9½ in or 176 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olga dated –
- Cedric Van Mol (2000-2004) – In 2000, Olga married French fashion photographer Cedric van Mol. Their happy married life went for four years. This relationship saw an end in 2004.
- Damian Gabrielle (2006-2007) – In 2006, she married American mobile phone accessory entrepreneur Damian Gabrielle. But, this relationship also saw an end in late 2007.
- Danny Huston (2012-Present) – She met American actor Danny Huston in January 2012 while filming TV series Magic City and started dating. They are currently seeing each other.
Olga is of Russian and Belarusian descent on her mother’s side and has Ukrainian ancestry on her father’s side.
34-23-35 in or 87-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is not known.
Olga has advertised for numerous fashion houses and brands such as Bebe, Bisou Bisou, Campari, Clarins, Evelyn lingerie, Harvey Nichols, Helena Rubinstein, J J Garella, Just Cavalli, Kenzo ‘Amour’ Fragrance, La City, Lejaby lingerie, Sisley, United Colors of Benetton, Van Cleef & Arpels, Victoria’s Secret, Wolford, Yamamay, Yves Rocher.
Best Known For
Playing the blond girl Camille Montes in the 2008 film Quantum of Solace.
Kurylenko appeared in 2005 French film L’Annulaire for her role as Iris. She received “Certificate of Excellence – Best Actress” award for the film.
First Fashion Show
Olga debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1997 fashion show where she modeled for Lolita Lempicka.
First TV Show
In 2001, Olga appeared in a single episode of television series Largo Winch for her role as Carole.
She does not workout and instead eats whatever she wants. She must be having a very strong metabolism.
Olga Kurylenko Favorite Things
- Writer – Astrid Lindgren
Source – SparkNotes.com
Olga Kurylenko Facts
- She was raised primarily by her mother as her parents divorced when she was three years old.
- Olga was discovered at 13 when she was vacationing in Moscow, Russia.
- Olga is a Bond girl as she starred in the 22nd James Bond film Quantum of Solace.
- She obtained French citizenship in 2001.
- As a child, she was poor and sometimes couldn’t afford food to eat.
- In 2009, Olga relocated to London, England.
- She can play the piano.
- Olga likes to watch old movies.
- She is also trained as a dancer.
- Kurylenko has lived in many places and so is fluent in English, French, and Russian.
- She travels most of the time and goes to London (her residence) to change her suitcase.
- Olga’s career kick-started at the age of 16 when she moved to Paris.
- Hear more from Olga on Twitter.