|Dylan Bruce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 21, 1980|
Dylan Bruce is a Canadian actor and model who is known for his on-screen roles such as Nolan Wells in The Murders, Paul Dierden in Orphan Black, Martin Kail in 24: Conspiracy, Chris Hughes in As the World Turns, Tom Price in American Gothic, Adam Donner in Arrow, James Dearing in Heroes Reborn, Brian Nelson in The Bay, and Bobo Winthrop in Midnight, Texas.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Dylan Bruce studied at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, and graduated with a degree in Drama and Economics.
- Siblings – He has 2 sisters and 1 brother.
Dylan Bruce is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Deep-set eyes
Dylan Bruce Facts
- He grew up in Boundary Bay.
- After graduating from the University of Washington, Dylan Bruce relocated to Los Angeles, California.
- He started his career as a model.
- On November 10, 2004, he appeared on the cover of Daily Variety.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Michael Colson in the 2010 American action thriller film, Unstoppable, starring Denzel Washington, Chris Pine, and Rosario Dawson.
- From 2013 to 2016, Dylan Bruce played the role of Paul Dierden, an ex-military mercenary who is Beth’s monitor and boyfriend, in the science fiction thriller television series, Orphan Black, in which he co-starred alongside the likes of Tatiana Maslany.
- Regarding his role in Orphan Black, he once said, “I count my lucky stars every day to have been blessed with this experience. Paul was definitely a fun character to play, I really had fun researching him and researching military guys and how they operate and how they think. It was just a really, really life-altering experience that I’ll never forget.”
- Dylan Bruce started appearing as Bobo Winthrop, the human proprietor of Midnight Pawn, landlord to Lemuel, Olivia, and Manfred, and Fiji’s best friend who later becomes her boyfriend, in the American supernatural drama television series, Midnight, Texas, in 2017.
- In 2019, he started appearing in one of the lead roles of Nolan Wells in the police procedural drama television series, The Murders.
- He has credited Canadian-American actor Michael J. Fox as one of his idols.
Featured Image by Tabercil / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0