Tatiana Gabrielle Maslany
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Tatiana graduated from Dr. Martin LeBoldus High School in south Regina, Saskatchewan in 2003.
- Father – Dan Maslany (Woodworker)
- Mother – Renate Maslany (Translator)
- Siblings – Daniel Maslany (Younger Brother) (Actor and playwright), Michael Maslany (Youngest Brother)
She is signed to Resolution Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tatiana Maslany dated –
- Tom Cullen (2011-Present) – Tatiana started dating Welsh actor Tom Cullen in 2011 after meeting on the set of Channel 4 miniseries World Without End. They are still going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a wide variety of ancestry, which includes Austrian, German, Polish, Romanian and Ukrainian.
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She is believed to be Roman Catholic.
Best Known For
Playing the main character Sarah Manning and others in BBC America’s science fiction television series Orphan Black.
Maslany appeared in a short film The Recital, released in 2003, for her role as Diana Mills.
First TV Show
In 1997, Tatiana appeared in YTV’s television series Incredible Story Studios as various characters.
She is still into dancing, as of now. And, whenever she gets time, or during her off-season, she goes for dance classes. Dance also helps her to maintain her fitness. It is a good cardio activity.
Tatiana Maslany Favorite Things
- Clone – She loves all of them (Sarah, Helena, Cosima, Alison)
- Fashion Designer – Diane von Furstenberg, Temperley
- Stores (to shop Non-Vintage) – Urban Outfitters, Topshop (UK)
- Stores (to shop Vintage) – Kensington Market (in Toronto)
- Accessory – Adidas Sneaker, fur hat
- Comedian – Jenny Slate
Source – LuckyMag.com, Vulture.com
Tatiana Maslany Facts
- She started learning and taking interest in dancing at the age of four.
- Her brother Daniel is three years younger, while Michael is 12 years younger than her.
- As per IMDb, Tatiana receives $50,000 per episode for her role in Orphan Black.
- She started doing theater work at the age of nine.
- She is a certified improv trainer. In 2002, Tatiana won the Canadian Improv Games.
- She was a cartoon kid while growing up. Though, she started participating in community theater at 9 but didn’t get any inspiration from any character on TV or film.
- She is a fan of Robert De Niro (actor, director), John Cazale (actor), and Paul Thomas Anderson (director, producer, screenwriter), and would like to work with all of them (and John Cazale also, had he been alive) if given a chance.
- In October 2020, there were reports that she would star in the Marvel’s She-Hulk series. But, she denied those claims. According to her, it was a press release that went out of the hands.