|Brendan Hines Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1976|
Brendan Hines is an American actor, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being cast in hit shows like Lie to Me (2009-2011), Scandal (2012), Betrayal (2013), Suits (2014), Scorpion (2014-2015), Secrets and Lies (2016), and The Tick. Besides that, he has also appeared in various films including Deep in the Valley (2009) and Heavy Petting (2007). Brendan has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brendan completed his studies from Loyola Blakefield, in Maryland. In the past, he had briefly attended college before dropping out due to a lack of interest.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Ken Hines (Former Jesuit priest, Philosophist)
- Mother – Mary Hines (Philosophist)
- Siblings – Kevin Hines (Older Brother). He has 2 other older brothers.
Brendan is represented by –
- Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management
- Jackoway Tyerman Wertheimer
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brendan Hines has dated –
- Shoshana Bush – Rumor
- Tatiana Maslany – Brendan is currently dating actress Tatiana Maslany. They were first rumored to be dating in December 2020 and were also seen together at dinner with Tim Roth in July 2021. In August 2022, during an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Tatiana revealed that she and Brendan had tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Stubble beard
- Messy hair
- Wide smile
Brendan Hines Facts
- He was raised in Baltimore in a family of spiritually strong people.
- His mother was a nun and father was a Jesuit priest. However, the two gave up their religious vows to get married to one another. They were both from Brooklyn.
- His mother, Mary served as the president of Carlow University, Pittsburg.
- Brendan considers his father Ken to be the reason behind his love for acting as well as other things like cooking, loving dogs, and music.
- In the past, he founded the band The Brendan Hines. It consisted of Al Sgro, Kristen Toedtman, Chris Barnett, and himself.
- Hines shifted to New York at the age of 24 and began working in Broadway and also did a couple of other odd jobs. He lived there for about 5 years before moving to Los Angeles in 2003.
- Brendan is very fond of his dog Earl. He even rides a bike with him in an open backpack.
- Until 2019, Brendan had released 2 full-length albums, Good for You Know Who (2008) and Qualms (2017). Besides that, he had released 4 singles President Roulette (2017), Don’t Slow Down (2017), Average Is (2017), and Small Mistakes (2012).
- His single Miss New York was featured in director Josh Radnor‘s debut film Happy. Thank You. More. Please. (2010).
- In 2012, he traveled with “The Milk Carton Kids” to promote his single Small Mistakes.
- In the past, Brendan had lived in Koreatown, Los Angeles.
- He is the youngest of 4 siblings born to Ken and Mary Hines.
- Hines got his first paycheck for a professional gig for performing a murder mystery dinner theater at the Blair Mansion Inn, Silverspring, Maryland. He received dollar 100 for each show that he did.
- He learned to drive a manual car while trying to get to his first show.
- Over time, Brendan has worked with a number of stars including actress Lena Headey.
- He is a huge fan of Game Of Thrones (2011-2019).
- Hines is quite good at writing post-love songs, insult ballads, and clever couplets catchy.
Featured Image By vagueonthehow / Flickr / CC BY 2.0