|Paula Patton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¼ in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1975|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paula Patton is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and producer whose film credits include Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, London, Just Wright, Hitch, Idlewild, 2 Guns, Déjà Vu, Mirrors, Precious, Swing Vote, Jumping the Broom, Disconnect, Baggage Claim, Mercy, About Last Night, The Perfect Match, Sacrifice, The Do-Over, Past Forward, Warcraft, Traffik, and Four Kids and It. Moreover, she is also known for playing roles such as Laura Price in the television drama series Somewhere Between, Daniella Hernandez in the television thriller series Sacrifice, and Jennifer in the fantasy thriller drama series The Devil’s Promise.
Paula Maxine Patton
Los Angeles, California, United States
Paula went to Alexander Hamilton High School and then got enrolled at the University of California, Berkeley. Just one year after joining, she decided to move her base to the University of South California’s Film School.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Charles Patton (Lawyer)
- Mother – Joyce Patton (School Teacher)
- Others – Benjamin Alexander Van Raden Jr. (Maternal Grandfather)
Paula Patton has been represented by –
- More / Medavoy Management
- Management Production Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $12 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paula Patton has dated –
- Robin Thicke (1993-2014) – Paula Patton first met singer Robin Thicke at the 18-and-under club in Los Angeles. She was 15 years old and he was 14. He asked her for a dance and crooned Stevie Wonder‘s Jungle Fever while they danced the night away. She would later claim that although he wasn’t her first kiss, he was her first in a lot of other things. They remained by each other’s side all through high school and college before getting married in June 2005. Paula gave birth to a son, Julian Fuego in April 2010. Having a son changed everything for them and they found it hard to find balance in life. They didn’t get to spend time together due to improving careers. As the rumors of infidelity on his part started to circulate, they decided to separate in February 2014. He tried to woo her back by sending messages through his concerts and the press. However, in October 2014, she filed for divorce, which was finalized in March 2015.
- Djimon Hounsou (2016-2017) – Paula reportedly dated actor Djimon Hounsou for almost one year from 2016 to 2017. They were first spotted together walking hand in hand in the parking lot of Universal Studios in May 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
Paula is of German, English, and a small amount of Dutch descent on her mother’s side, whereas, she has African-American ancestry on her father’s side.
Exotic Latina look
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Paula Patton has starred in TV commercials for –
- Remy Martin V.S.O.P. (Cognac)
- Sprite Soft Drink
She has served as the spokesperson for the fashion brand, Ellen Tracy.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the supporting role of Jane Carter (an IMF agent and Hanaway’s handler who works with Ethan) in the action movie, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011). This role got her nominated for a Saturn Award for “Best Supporting Actress” and Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Actress: Action”.
- Having starred in a critically acclaimed drama movie, Precious (2009)
Paula Patton made her film debut in 2005 with a romantic comedy film, Hitch in the role of Mandy.
First TV Show
In 2005, Paula did an unsold pilot in the show, Murder Book as Det. Angela Kellogg.
Paula Patton has been working with celebrity trainer Jeanette Jenkins for years to achieve her fitness goals. Jenkins helped Patton in whipping her shape just after giving birth to a son so that she would be prepared for her role in Mission Impossible movie franchise. Paula worked out 6 days a week with each workout session stretching to about two and half hours doing exercises like power walking, hiking, Pilates, and yoga.
Her regular workout starts with running for 2 miles either on the treadmill or outdoors. This is followed by a flurry of squats and kicks while holding 5-pound dumbbells. She also performs bodyweight exercises such as pushups.
She also keeps a strict eye on her diet with pork completely off the table. She eats very little beef and instead focuses on protein food sources such as turkey, chicken, and fish.
- For breakfast, she has an egg white omelet with sautéed spinach. She washes it off with green tea with honey and lemon.
- Lunch is a turkey sandwich of whole wheat bread with a side salad.
- Dinner is wild salmon with corn and asparagus.
She once said, “Sometimes I do yoga, sometimes it’s kickboxing, sometimes it’s weight training, sometimes it’s Pilates.”
Paula Patton Favorite Things
- Drink – Coca-Cola
Source – IMDb
Paula Patton Facts
- In 2014, Maxim magazine placed her in the #48 position in the annual “Hot 100” list.
- After making a couple of documentaries after her college graduation, she tried her hand at screenwriting. But didn’t enjoy it much.
- For her baby shower, Queen Latifah served as the planner as well as the host for the evening.
- In order to bag her role in Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol, she decided to bow out of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, in which she had a recurring role.
- In a custody battle for her son, she accused her ex-husband Robin Thicke of inviting his drug supplier to their son’s birthday party.
- She was seen as Laura Price (a local superstar news producer in San Francisco) in the mystery drama television series Somewhere Between in 2017.
- Along with Matthew Goode, Billy Jenkins, Ashley Aufderheide, Teddie-Rose Malleson-Allen, Ellie-Mae Siame, Russell Brand, and Michael Caine, she co-starred as Alice in the 2020 British fantasy film Four Kids and It. It is based on the 2012 novel Four Children and It by Jacqueline Wilson.
- As a producer, she has worked on projects such as Traffik, The Perfect Match, and Medical Diaries.