|Daniel Muñoz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Daniel Muñoz is an American singer, songwriter, and guitarist. He is best known for his songs I Want You, Let Me Know, and You’re Fine, all released in 2015, and his EP Until Next Time, released on December 29, 2017. In 2020, after a 2-year break, he released 2 EPs, Happy Birthday and Moments.
Latino Justin Bieber, Waveey Boy, Dmuñoz
New Jersey, United States
Bayonne, New Jersey, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist
- Siblings – Diego “Señor Pip” Muñoz (Older Brother) (Social Media Star). He also has an older sister.
- Others – Pamela Muñoz (Niece)
Daniel Muñoz is represented by –
- The David Earl Group (Talent Agent)
- Wayno/Triangle Offense (Manager) in New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Muñoz has dated –
- Justice Roes – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Dominican and Colombian descent.
Chest and forearm tattoos
Daniel Muñoz has endorsed brands such as –
- Mark Braster Graphic Design
- FEAR OF GOD
- Supreme NYC
- CALVIN KLEIN
He is religious.
Daniel Muñoz Favorite Things
- Rapper – Nipsey Hussle
- Song From His EP Moments (2020) – A Lil Nothin
- Meals – Colombian Empanadas, Thanksgiving Food
- Personal Quotes – “A smile never tells the full story.” “Can’t rush something you want to last forever.” “The hardest obstacle I’ve ever faced was having patience.”
Daniel Muñoz Facts
- His parents are divorced and he was raised by his mother.
- His best-known covers were of songs One Dance by Drake, Ordinary People by John Legend, and Post to Be by Omarion.
- A Latino media brand, Remezcla, described Daniel as someone who “carries the same confidence and boyish bravado that current R&B gods, Usher and Omarion, carried when they 1st started in the game”.
- He has a dog named Bentley.
- He drives a Mercedes Benz GLA 250 SUV and has 2nd car, a Mercedes Benz AMG.
- Daniel practices mixed martial arts in his free time, primarily boxing.
- Daniel believes in the concept of karma.
- His celebrity crush is Draya Michele.
- He finds it hard to write music when he’s not “going through anything”. He has jokingly asked for someone to break his heart so he can draw inspiration from it.
- Daniel misses the days when he communicated with his friends through a smartphone application called Kik. He also prefers video calls over texting.
- He is a very impatient person and overthinks everything.
- Daniel thinks that his biggest mistake was being ungrateful and angry at the world when things he wished for did not happen as fast as he planned them to. As he matured, he realized that it just wasn’t his time and that he only needed to keep working.
- One thing he doesn’t like about his generation is how serious they take social media.
- He is terrified of the ocean.
- Because they are extremely close, many new fans mistake his niece for his daughter.
- One of the best feelings for him is sitting in the car and having a conversation with someone he “vibes” with.
- One of the most annoying things for him is when his clothes mysteriously disappear.
- People that he despises are those who do bad things and then play the victim.
- A movie that inspired him to “grind harder” was titled Travis Scott: Look Mom I Can Fly (2019).
Featured Image by Daniel Muñoz / Instagram