|Justin Bruening Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1979|
Justin Bruening is an American former fashion model turned actor who is best known for his appearance as Jamie Martin on All My Children. Other than that, Justin has also appeared in various other films and shows including Knight Rider, Ringer, and Ravenswood.
Justin Shane Bruening
St. Helena, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He completed his high school in St. Helena, Nebraska. There were only 9 students in his graduating class.
Justin studied at the Chadron Stage College for 3 and a half years before taking some time off from his studies.
He studied acting at the Caymichael Patten Studios in New York.
Actor, Former Model
- Mother – Debbie
- Siblings – Charles Nesbitt (Paternal Grandfather), Betty Strait (Paternal Grandmother), Arthur Joseph Bruening (Maternal Grandfather), Grace Elnor Eaton (Maternal Grandmother)
Justin is represented by Innovative Artists.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin has dated –
- Alexa Havins (2005-Present) – He married his co-star Alexa Havins from All My Children on June 5, 2005. The couple has 3 children including Lexington Grace Bruening (b. August 10, 2010) and Zane (b. 2013). They also have a 2nd daughter whose name is not known of but she was born in December 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
He has German and Engish ancestry.
- Masculine facial features
- He has 2 beauty spots on his right cheekbone.
Justin Bruening Facts
- He was brought up in St. Helena, Nebraska by his maternal grandmother Grace on a farm.
- Justin did not get the chance to know his father.
- Bruening lost his grandfather when he was only 3 years old.
- Justin would call his mother Debbie “mother” and his grandmother Grace “mom”.
- Growing up, Justin enjoyed spending time with his friends and also played baseball in the summer and basketball in the winter.
- Justin once stated that he might have painted every building on his farm.
- During his younger years, there were only 85 people who lived there.
- He liked to be the clown of the class as he was shy and also kind of goofy.
- Justin worked at McDonald’s until he got in touch with someone who knew people in the modeling industry. However, Justin did not take an interest in it and moved on to being an actor. He made his debut for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- He is a collector of Converse All-Star sneakers.
- Justin is a talented musician who can play the guitar.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ on The View in 2004. Later, in 2006, Justin made his first feature film appearance as Bobby in the movie Fat Girls.
Featured Image By Justin Bruening / Instagram