|Alanna Masterson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1988|
Alanna Masterson is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Tara Chambler in The Walking Dead, Abby in First Day, Lydia in Mistresses, and Kiara Johnson in Younger. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Malcolm in the Middle, The Young and Restless, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Greek, Grey’s Anatomy, Peach Plum Pear, and many more.
Long Island, New York, United States
Alanna attended the New York Film Academy School of Film and Acting to hone her acting skills.
Actress, director, amateur guitarist
- Father – Joe Reaiche (Former Australian Rugby League Player)
- Mother – Carol Masterson (Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Jordan Masterson (Older Brother) (Actor), Danny Masterson (Older Half-Brother) (Actor, Disc Jockey, Businessman), Christopher Masterson (Older Half-Brother) (Actor, DJ), Will Masterson (Half-Brother)
Alanna Masterson is represented by her mother Carol Masterson, who runs Masterson Management Agency.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alanna Masterson dated –
- Brick Stowell (2007–Present) – Alanna Masterson started dating photographer Brick Stowell in 2007 after having met through a mutual friend. In November 2015, Alanna gave birth to their daughter, whom they named Marlowe after the famed Elizabethan playwright and poet Christopher ‘Kit’ Marlowe.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Australian descent on her father’s side.
- Her eye color
37-28-37 in or 94-71-94 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Best Known For
- Starring in the horror drama series, The Walking Dead.
- Being one of the high-profile members of the Church of Scientology.
Her first film appearance was in Peach Plum Pear for her role as Dora Bell Hutchinson in 2011.
First TV Show
Alanna’s first TV show appearance came in the romantic drama The Young and the Restless in 1994 as Colleen Cecile Carlton #4.
Alanna Masterson regularly performs Pilates and piloxing, which is an intense cocktail of standing Pilates, dance and boxing, to keep her figure in best shape. She also does cardio workouts and exercise routines that lengthen her muscles at her gym in Burbank neighborhood of Los Angeles.
In terms of diet plan, she prefers to start her day with a green smoothie. The lunch mostly comprises of salad with a homemade dressing. For dinner, she likes fish and steak with generous amount of veggies thrown in. In case, she is hungry between meals, she snacks on watermelon and drink almond milk.
Alanna Masterson Favorite Things
- Indulgence – Sweets
- Recipe – Lamb chops cooked with honey and red wine
- Songs – These Arms of Mine (By Otis Redding), Oh Darling (By The Beatles), Twilight (By Elliott Smith)
- Meal – Spaghetti with meatballs
- Film – Saving Private Ryan (1998)
- Color – Green
- Band – The Beatles
Source – How You Glow, Interview Magazine
Alanna Masterson Facts
- Alanna Masterson hasn’t been in touch with his father since 2005 because he was expelled from the Church of Scientology for questioning the ideology of church.
- Hilary Duff is Alanna Masterson’s best friend and they even have matching tattoos on their forearms, which featured a ghost with “Ride or Die” inscribed below it.
- Alanna acted in front of the camera for the first time at the age of 7 for a minor role in the famous TV series, The Young and the Restless.
- She has been a part of the amateur band Gene Jacket. She is the guitarist of the band whereas her friend Agyness Deyn is the lead singer.
- Alanna has a pet dog named Oswald Cobblepot (after the Penguin character from Batman), whom she had adopted from the rescue center.
- Alanna is an accomplished cook and loves to have her friends and family for dinner.
- She got the confirmation for her role of Tara Chambler in The Walking Dead TV series on the day of her 25th birthday from her mother.
- Masterson considers Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls as the most life-changing book she has ever read.