|Vince Neil Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1961|
Vince Neil is an American musician who is better known as the lead vocalist of the heavy metal band Mötley Crüe which he co-founded in 1981. As a solo artist, he has also released numerous successful albums such as Exposed (1993), Carved in Stone (1995), and Tattoos & Tequilla (2010).
Vincent Neil Wharton
Hollywood, California, United States
He went to the Sunflower Intermediate School and later attended Royal Oak High School.
- Father – Clois “Odie” Wharton
- Mother – Shirley (née Ortiz)
He is represented by Tenth Street Entertainment, Music Artist Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vince Neil has dated –
- Beth Lyn (1981-1985) – Vince Neil married his first wife Beth Lynn in 1981. The two had called it quits and divorced in 1985 following 4 years of marriage.
- Sharise Ruddell (1987-1993) – After 2 years following his failed marriage with Lyn, he married his 2nd wife, mud wrestler and fashion model Sharise Ruddell in April 1987. They had 1 daughter named Skylar who was born on March 26, 1991, before they divorced in 1993. On August 15, 1995, his daughter Skylar died of cancer at the age of 4.
- Tori Spelling (1992)
- Vanessa Marcil (1992)
- Christy Turlington (1993)
- Pamela Anderson (1993)
- Shannen Doherty (1993)
- Heidi Mark (1993-2001) – Vince Neil was involved in a brewing romance with actress and Playboy “Playmate” Heidi Mark in early 1993. The two met after a date was arranged by Mark’s makeup artist. After briefly dating, they got engaged and had officially tied the knot in 2000. The couple divorced in 2001 following several attempts of reconciliation.
- Lia Gerardini (2005-2010) – He married his 4th wife Lia Gerardini in January 2005. In 2010, Neil announced their separation.
- Rain Hannah – Vince Neil is dating celebrity makeup artist Rain Hannah.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He has Mexican ancestry on his mother’s side and Native American ancestry on his father’s side.
Vince Neil Favorite Things
- Mötley Crüe Album – Girls, Girls, Girls (1987)
- Race Car – Mercedes GTP, 1969 Hemi Cuda
- Artist – AC/DC, U2, the Stones, Beach Boys, Eagles, Gipsy Kings
Source – UCR
Vince Neil Facts
- Aside from music, he also has interests in surfing, basketball, baseball, football, and wrestling.
- He was scouted to join Mötley Crüe while performing with his band Rock Candy in 1979.
- He had been friends with Mötley Crüe founder Tommy Lee in high school.
- His band Mötley Crüe released its first album titled Too Fast for Love in 1981. Following their successful album debut, the band started releasing more hit albums including Shout at the Devil (1983), Theatre of Pain (1985), Girls, Girls, Girls (1987), and the band’s highest-selling album Dr. Feelgood (1989).
- His first solo album Exposed (1993) debuted at no. 3 on Billboard’s charts.
- Around 1997, Neil’s solo career and his band’s fortunes were declining, which led the 4 of them to reunite that same year. Following Mötley Crüe’s comeback, they released Generation Swine which debuted at no. 4 on the Billboard charts.
- After his daughter’s death, he founded the Skylar Neil Memorial Fund to honor her and from there, he has since raised awareness and funding for children’s illnesses. This foundation has already donated millions of dollars to the T.J. Martell Foundation and it sponsors an annual golf tournament to raise money for children with cancer.
- In 2006, he opened his own tattoo parlor called Vince Neil Ink situated on the Las Vegas Strip.
- He was the founder of Vince Vineyards, a winemaking venture which produced a 2003 Napa Cabernet Sauvignon and a 2003 Sonoma County Chardonnay. Neil also produces a limited edition Petite Sirah through EOS Estate Winery.
Featured Image by Brad Petersen / Wikimedia / CC-BY-SA-3.0