|Dylan Frances Penn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1991|
Dylan Frances Penn is an American actress, director, and model who is the daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright. She has been cast in movies like Condemned, Flag Day, Who Invited Charlie?, Signs of Love, Unregistered, and Elvis & Nixon.
Dylan Frances Penn
Born Place / Residence
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dylan Penn went to the Marin Academy in San Rafael.
After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the University of Southern California. However, she dropped out just after a semester.
Model, Actress, Director
- Father – Sean Penn (Actor, Filmmaker, and Political Activist)
- Mother – Robin Wright (Actress, Voice Artist, Producer, and Director)
- Siblings – Hopper Jack Penn (Younger Brother)
- Others – Michael Penn (Paternal Uncle) (Musician), Chris Penn (Paternal Uncle) (Actor) (Died from heart disease in 2006), Leo Z. Penn (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor, Director), Eileen Ryan (née Annucci) (Paternal Grandmother) (Actress) (Died in 2022), Freddie Wright (Maternal Grandfather) (Pharmaceutical Company Employee), Virginia Gaston (Maternal Grandmother) (Cosmetic Saleswoman), Richard Wright (Maternal Uncle)
Dylan Penn has been represented by –
- Anonymous Content
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- D’management Group
- DT Model Management – U.S.
- Premier Model Management – UK
Her net worth has been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dylan Penn has dated –
- Robert Pattinson (2013-2014) – Dylan was reported to be in a relationship with actor Robert Pattinson in September 2013. These RUMORs surfaced after they were pictured getting close and cozy at The Viper Room in West Hollywood.
- Steven R. McQueen (2013-2014) – The reports of Dylan dating actor Steven R. McQueen started circulating around the end of 2013 after they were pictured out for a dinner in Los Angeles. They made their relationship public in January 2014 by walking the red carpet together at the Help Haiti Home Gala event hosted by her father Sean Penn in Los Angeles. However, their relationship came to an end a month later as sources close to them claimed that the relationship had fizzled out.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Ashkenazi Jewish, Italian, and Irish ancestry. While, on her mother’s side, she has English ancestry as well as traces of Scottish, French, Scots-Irish, and Northern Irish roots.
- Blue Eyes
- Toned figure
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Dylan Penn has starred in a print promotional campaign for the iconic jeans brand, Gap.
She has also been cast in endorsement campaigns for Fay, Bonds, Lord & Taylor, Asos, and The Hip Tee.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the legendary Hollywood actor Sean Penn
- Having modeled for leading magazines and brands such as GQ, Gap, and Elle
In November 2015, Dylan made her first film appearance as Maya (the girlfriend of a band member living in a rundown building) in the horror comedy movie Condemned. She co-starred in the film along with Ronen Rubinstein, Genevieve Hudson-Price, Honor Titus, Lydia Hearst, Jon Abrahams, Johnny Messner, Jordan Gelber, and Nick Damici.
First TV Show
In April 2014, she made her TV show debut as herself in the series, Entertainment Tonight.
Hitting the gym or signing up for a fitness class isn’t on Dylan’s plans to keep herself fit. She finds it boring.
Instead, she relies on outdoor activities to keep her enviable figure in perfect shape. She lives about three blocks away from the beach, so every day, she heads down to the beach for her running or swimming sessions. In her free time, she also likes to head out hiking. She complements her active lifestyle by eating as healthily as possible. Also, she makes sure that she remains hydrated throughout the day.
Dylan Penn Favorite Things
- New York City Restaurant – Craft and The Spotted Pig
- Personal Style – Tomboyish
- Typical Attire – T-shirt, skinny jeans, and converse sneakers
- Beauty Products – Kiehl’s face moisturizer, Dior mascara, and Laura Mercier’s tinted moisturizer
Source – Vogue Australia
Dylan Penn Facts
- After she decided to drop out of USC, her parents cut her off financially, prompting her to take a job at the pizza restaurant in Westwood.
- After she moved to New York City to pursue a modeling and acting career, she had to work as an intern at an advertising agency and restaurant waitress to keep herself financially afloat.
- She got widespread coverage from the media after she posed for a semi-n*de, black-and-white photoshoot for the fine arts magazine treats! in April 2014. It also served as her first breakthrough. She said, “I have always loved his black and white n*des, they were always so tastefully done and, more specifically, showed that certain elegant yet strong beauty that I think all women embody”.
- In 2014, Dylan was placed at the 68th position in the annual Hot 100 list compiled by Maxim magazine.
- In 2014, the men’s magazine AskMen placed her in the 93rd spot in the 99 Most Desirable Women list.
- Dylan has written scripts for a couple of short movies.
- To relax and unwind, she likes to head out to the beach. She also loves to play backgammon in her free time.
- She brought to life the character of Diane (Hotel Staffer) in the 2016 comedy-drama film Elvis & Nixon, starring Michael Shannon as singer Elvis Presley and Kevin Spacey as President Richard Nixon. The film also stars Alex Pettyfer, Johnny Knoxville, Colin Hanks, and Evan Peters.
- She was reportedly offered $150,000 to pose for the cover of Playboy magazine. However, she decided to turn the offer down.
- Along with Sean Penn and Josh Brolin, she co-starred as Jennifer Vogel in the 2021 drama film Flag Day.
- In September 2021, Dylan was honored with the “Nouvel Hollywood Prize” at the 2021 Deauville American Film Festival.
- In October 2021, she was honored with the “Rising Star Award” at the 2021 SCAD Savannah Film Festival.
- She isn’t on social media. As she feels she is already working in a very public industry, she tries to keep her personal life private and that is why she doesn’t have any social media account.