|Alex Pettyfer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1990|
Alexander Richard Pettyfer
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Alex completed schooling at The Mall School, a small school in Twickenham, followed by the Lambrook Haileybury School in Berkshire, Millfield School in Street, Somerset, and Shiplake College in Oxfordshire.
Alexander finally attended Sylvia Young Theatre School in London to learn acting.
- Father – Richard Pettyfer (Actor)
- Mother – Lee Ireland (born Lee Robinson) (Interior Decorator)
- Siblings – James Ireland (Younger Half-Brother) (Tennis Player)
- Others – Michael Ireland (Stepfather) (Property Developer)
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex Pettyfer dated –
- Camilla Belle – RUMOR. Camilla and Alex first met via a mutual friend. They were RUMORED to be dating together. But, now they are just good friends.
- Emma Stone – RUMOR
- Emma Roberts (2007-2008) – The duo first met in 2007 on the set of the movie Wild Child (2008). They dated for a year and separated in 2008.
- Emily (2009) – Emily and Alex dated briefly in 2009.
- Dianna Agron (2010-2011) – The Glee star, Dianna first met Alex in 2010 on the set of their 2011 film, “I Am Number Four”. After shooting for a while for the movie, the couple gave the relationship a go. They were seen getting cozy and holding each other’s hands in the streets of Los Angeles. They separated in 2011.
- Riley Keough (2011-2013) – Riley, an American model and actress started dating British actor, Alex Pettyfer in September 2011. They met on the set of Magic Mike, a 2012 film. They enjoyed their company a lot and engaged in March 2012. But, the duo split in early 2013. During Coachella, they were again seen together and reconciled again. It’s an ON-OFF relationship. They were seen together during the premiere of the 2013 film The Butler on August 12, 2013. But, the couple separated soon after that time finally.
- Marloes Horst (2014-2018) – In March 2014, Alex started dating the beautiful Dutch model Marloes Horst. It was confirmed by People magazine. The couple broke up in 2018.
- Toni Garrn (2019-Present) – He started dating German model Toni Garrn in 2019 and the couple got engaged on December 24, 2019. On October 2, 2020, they got married in Hamburg, Germany, and in March 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. The couple welcomed a daughter named Luca Malaika in July 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well built body
- He has 7 tattoos on the body
- Alex’s eyes are a mixture of green and blue
His fans believe his shoe size to be 10.
As a child model, he did advertisements for Gap. He has also advertised for Burberry.
Alex has appeared in TV commercials starting from age 6 for some yogurt brands.
Best Known For
Working in films like Tom Brown’s Schooldays (2005), Stormbreaker (2006), Wild Child (2008), I Am Number Four (2011), Beastly (2011).
Pettyfer walked in these fashion shows, all for Burberry.
- 2008: Burberry – Spring/Summer
- 2008: Burberry – The Beat For Men eau de cologne
- 2009: Burberry – Spring/Summer
2005 television film adaptation of the Thomas Hughes novel of the same name as Tom Brown’s Schooldays for his role as Tom Brown.
Alex Pettyfer’s workout includes broadening the shoulders and back. He does pull-ups, dumbbell shoulder presses, lateral raises, and others. He focuses on calorie intake but in a balanced nature. Read on his full workout routine and diet plan.
Alex Pettyfer Favorite Things
- Restaurant – In-N-Out-Burger
Source – JustJared
Alex Pettyfer Facts
- He was born in Stevenage, Hertfordshire and brought up in Slough, Berkshire.
- Alex commenced his career as a fashion model when he was just seven years old.
- He has appeared in school plays.
- He was ranked at #35 in the list of “Most Eligible Bachelors” by British Women’s magazine, “Company” in June 2009.
- His body is covered with many tattoos. He has a total of 7 tattoos. One of them is a “Celtic cross” on the chest.
- He is a supporter of the Arsenal football club.
- He enjoys playing hockey, skiing, and dancing.
- Alex would like to date a girl in Disneyland. It’s an ideal date for him.