New York, United States
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
She has an older brother. Marloes lived with her mom, dad and brother.
Marloes Horst is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Ulla Models – Amsterdam
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- Uno Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Chic Management – Sydney
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marloes Horst dated –
- Alex Pettyfer (2014-Present) – Since March 2014, she is dating British actor and model, Alex Pettyfer.
Race / Ethnicity
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Marloes Horst has advertised for lot many brands such as Anteprima, Blanco, Calvin Klein swimwear, Diesel ‘Fuel for Life’ fragrance, Emporio Armani lingerie, Express, Goldenpoint, H&M, Ice Iceberg, Kenzo ‘L’Eau 2’ fragrance, Lança Perfume, Liu Jo, Massimo Rebecchi, MiH Jeans, Nando Muzi, Nine West, Paspaley, Princesse Tam Tam, River Island, ‘S Max Mara, Sarar, Sauvage Swimwear, Seafolly, Sisley, Sportmax Code, Twin-Set, Valentino ‘Rock ‘n Dreams’ fragrance, Victoria’s Secret Pink and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Calvin Klein underwear, Diesel’s Fuel for Life fragrance, H&M, and Victoria’s Secret Pink.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Resort 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Brian Reyes.
She remains in shape by doing regular workout and eating healthy. She tries not to eat late in the day.
Marloes does a combination of Pilates and boxing. She likes the combination as it keeps her away from boredom too.
Marloes Horst Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Beauty Product – Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- Instagrammer – Bingelibong (A dog)
- Restaurant – 15 East (for Sushi), Max Brenner (for chocolate desserts). Both of these restaurants are located in Union Square, NY.
- Shopping Places – The Meatpacking District, Bleecker Street, Scoop NYC
- Book – Sarah’s Key (By Tatiana de Rosnay)
Source – Cosmopolitan
Marloes Horst Facts
- Marloes likes to dance, and surf.
- Marloes had appeared in the 2010 Pirelli Calendar.
- In April 2014, she joined the Maybelline family.
- Marloes is friends with several models such as Allegra Carpenter, Georgie Badiel, Lisanne de Jong, Nicola Haffmans, Rachel Rutt, and Vanessa Milde.
- She started her fashion career in 2007.
- She signed with IMG Paris in 2007 and was featured as a model of the week by models.com on June 4, 2007.
- Marloes has a pet female dog with her. She stays with her in NYC.
- Connect with Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.