|Marloes Horst Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 8, 1989|
Marloes Horst is a Dutch fashion model who has worked with many noted names in the fashion industry including Tommy Hilfiger, Carolina Herrera, Kenzo, Levi’s, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, H&M, Adidas, Calvin Klein, Stella McCartney, and Emporio Armani. Also, the model has appeared on the covers of various magazines such as Madame Figaro France, Woman Madame Figaro Spain, Glamour Iceland, Elle Russia, Marie Claire UK, Glamour Netherlands, Glamour Spain, Glamour France, Elle France, Elle Portugal, L’Officiel Netherlands, Vogue Australia, Elle Ukraine, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, Elle Belgium, Elle Serbia, and Jackie Magazine.
New York, United States
Fashion / Runway Model
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Marloes Horst is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Ulla Models – Amsterdam
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Seeds Management – Berlin
- Uno Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Chic Management – Sydney
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marloes Horst has dated –
- Alex Pettyfer (2014-2018) – In March 2014, she started dating British actor and model Alex Pettyfer. They broke up in 2018.
- Jason Valenta (2020-Present) – She got married to American model agency director Jason Valenta in 2020 and they welcomed their son, Owen Christian Eimers, on May 23, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Marloes Horst has advertised for lot many brands such as Anteprima, Blanco, Calvin Klein swimwear, Diesel ‘Fuel for Life’ fragrance, Emporio Armani lingerie, Express, Goldenpoint, H&M, Ice Iceberg, Kenzo ‘L’Eau 2’ fragrance, Lança Perfume, Liu Jo, Massimo Rebecchi, MiH Jeans, Nando Muzi, Nine West, Paspaley, Princesse Tam Tam, River Island, ‘S Max Mara, Sarar, Sauvage Swimwear, Seafolly, Sisley, Sportmax Code, Twin-Set, Valentino ‘Rock ‘n Dreams’ fragrance, Victoria’s Secret Pink and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Calvin Klein underwear, Diesel’s Fuel for Life fragrance, H&M, and Victoria’s Secret Pink.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Resort 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Brian Reyes.
She remains in shape by doing regular workouts and eating healthy. She tries not to eat late in the day.
Marloes does a combination of Pilates and boxing. She likes the combination as it keeps her away from boredom too.
Marloes Horst Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Beauty Product – Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- Instagrammer – Bingelibong (A dog)
- Restaurant – 15 East (for Sushi), Max Brenner (for chocolate desserts). Both of these restaurants are located in Union Square, NY.
- Shopping Places – The Meatpacking District, Bleecker Street, Scoop NYC
- Book – Sarah’s Key (By Tatiana de Rosnay)
Source – Cosmopolitan.com.au
Marloes Horst Facts
- Marloes grew up living with her mom, dad, and brother.
- Marloes likes to dance, and surf.
- Marloes had appeared in the 2010 Pirelli Calendar.
- In April 2014, she joined the Maybelline family.
- Marloes is friends with several models such as Allegra Carpenter, Georgie Badiel, Lisanne de Jong, Nicola Haffmans, Rachel Rutt, and Vanessa Milde.
- She started her fashion career in 2007.
- She signed with IMG Paris in 2007 and was featured as a model of the week by models.com on June 4, 2007.
- Marloes has a pet female dog with her. She stays with her in NYC.