|Sofia Jamora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1997|
Sofia Jamora is an Instagram star and model based in Los Angeles, United States. She experienced much limelight after getting featured in Zayn Malik‘s music video Let Me. She has been a part of multiple fashion shows including the Miami Swim Fashion Week. Sofia has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Calabasas, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Model, Instagram Star
Sofia Jamora is represented by –
- NEXT Models – Miami
- Freedom Models – Los Angeles
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofia Jamora has dated –
- Spencer Mow – Sofia is currently dating Instagram star, Spencer Mow. He is close to the Kardashian family and has also shared his pictures with Kendall Jenner on his Instagram profile.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Her well-sculpted curves
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Frankies Bikinis
- Oh Polly
- Abyss by Abby
- Coco And Eve
Best Known For
- Being a famous Instagram model. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
- Getting featured in Zayn Malik’s music video Let Me in 2018.
Sofia is a fitness enthusiast who is keen on hitting the gym whenever possible. She promotes indulging in healthy foods like avocados and baked salmon. Her day starts with some iced coffee and a croissant or hash browns.
Sofia Jamora Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Fries, Burritos, Kung Pao Chicken, Elote (street corn), Tuna with avocado
- Beach – Tulum
- Pastime – Traveling or cuddling up with her dog watching Netflix while eating take out
- Emoji – A winking face that’s throwing a kiss
- On The Go Healthy Snack – Raw almonds
Source – Frankies Bikinis, YouTube
Sofia Jamora Facts
- She is a Gigi Hadid lookalike.
- She has a dog named Sampson.
- Sofia was shot to fame after being discovered by the founder of Frankies Bikinis while shopping at a trunk show in Westlake.
- She was a part of the Lolli Valfre’s campaign for their Welcome To Miami line.
- She was primarily raised by her single mother.
- Sofia also walked the ramp in the Miami Swim Fashion Week in 2016.
- She describes herself as laid back, spontaneous, and flirty.
- Before rising to fame, she modeled for Love Piper.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sofia Jamora / Instagram