|Rachel Rutt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||1992|
Rachel Rutt is an Australian model who was born in Hong Kong and was raised in Japan. She moved to Australia, with her family, in 2007 and started modeling at the age of 17. Since then, she has worked for many brands such as Marcs etc. Apart from modeling, she is also an artist and a singer.
Rachel was born in 1992.
Los Angeles, California, United States
After moving to Australia with her mother at the age of 15, Rachel started her formal education and was a high school student by the following year.
Later, she also got accepted to a fine arts course but decided to carve her own niche and hence began her career in modeling.
Model, Artist, Musician
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 4 brothers.
Rachel Rutt is represented by –
- Next Model Management – Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Milan
- Chic Management – Sydney
- Core Artist Management – Hamburg
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Rutt has dated –
- Ryan Grieve – Rachel is dating her partner from the Heart People duo, Ryan Grieve. They have been dating for a while now and both have posted a number of their loved-up pictures on Instagram, which only proves that their relationship is going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
Rachel is of Asian descent on her mother’s side and has English ancestry on her father’s side.
- Petite Figure
- Dreamy Eyes
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Rachel Rutt has endorsed –
- Marcs S/S 11 (August 2011) (Australia only)
- Bershka Summer 2014 Collection
Rachel Rutt’s religious views are unknown.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for numerous designers including Betty Jackson, Christian Cota, Jeremy Laing, Mark Fast, Rachel Comey, and Vivienne Tam
- Being one of the two members of the Heart People duo
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2010 fashion week where she walked the ramp for A Detacher, Albino, Alex Perry, Betty Jackson, Brian Reyes, Christian Cota, Cushnie et Ochs, Cynthia Steffe, Dennis Basso, Erin Wasson x RVCA, Issa, Jeremy Laing, Julian Louie, Julie Haus, Mark Fast, Poleci, Rachel Comey, Vivienne Tam, Wayne, and Zero Maria Cornejo.
As a Singer
She is the co-founder of the band, Heart People, along with Ryan Grieve.
Their first single Show You came out on August 20, 2016. Other songs by the band include Homecoming, Voices, and Oceans.
Rachel tries to maintain good body shape in a healthy manner by working out in the gym under the guidance of a personal trainer.
Rachel Rutt Favorite Things
- Fictional Character – The narrator in ‘Marcel’ by Anais Nin
- Flower – Geranium
- City – Beirut
- Movie – The Princess Bride
- Pastime – Knitting
- Piece Of Jewelry – A little moonstone heart ring that her mum gave her
Source – Oyster Mag, Little Joe Woman
Rachel Rutt Facts
- Rachel Rutt was born in Hong Kong and brought up in rural Japan.
- She came to Australia when she was 15 years old.
- She started taking interest in modeling when she was 17 years old but she decided to complete her studies first.
- Rutt was approached for modeling for the first time when she was walking down a street.
- Rachel signed with Chic Models in Sydney in the year 2008. The next year, she decided to sign with Next Models in New York.
- Apart from being a model, Rachel is also a singer and an artist.
- Rachel studied with the Hand Weavers and Spinners Guild for 4 years and created an artwork by knitting and weaving in 2018.
- Her works can be bought online from her official site @ rachelrutt.com.
- Follow Rachel Rutt on Instagram.
Featured Image by Rachel Rutt / Instagram