|Stacey Solomon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1989|
Stacey Solomon is an English singer, television presenter, reality television personality, actor, and voice artist who rose to fame in 2010 as she won the 10th series of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!. She has also been a part of various other shows such as The X Factor UK, The Keith and Paddy Picture Show, Lemon La Vida Loca, Sooty, Pip Ahoy!, Loose Women, The Love Machine, and I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!. As a musician, she has released songs like Driving Home for Christmas, Shy, and My Big Mistake.
Stacey Chanelle Charlene Solomon
Queen of the Jungle
Dagenham, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
She attended Kantor King Solomon High School in Barkingside. She later studied performing arts at Havering College.
Singer, Television Presenter, Reality Television Star, Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – David Solomon (Photographer)
- Mother – Fiona (Nurse)
- Siblings – Matthew Solomon (Brother), Gemma Solomon (Sister), Samantha Stone (Older Sister) (Fitness coach)
Stacey Solomon has been signed with –
- Crown Talent Group
- Penguin Group, Inc.
Her net worth had been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stacey Solomon has dated –
- Dean Cox (2007–2009) – Stacey was a performing arts student at Havering College where she met Dean Cox. She became pregnant at the age of 17. However, soon after the birth of her first son, Zachary on March 21, 2009, Dean and Stacey broke up.
- Aaron Barham (2009–2012) – Aaron Braham who is a decorator started dating Stacey in 2009. After two years together, he finally proposed and they got engaged in December 2011. Stacey gave birth to her son Leighton on May 5, 2012. She was hoping to get married in 2012, but Stacey announced that they had decided to break up after 4 years together. Both remained tight-lipped about the reason behind the breakup.
- Steve-O (2015) – The two met while competing in the sports competition The Jump. The show was originally filmed in Austria, where Steve developed an instant liking for Stacey and started stalking her online. Since Steve was from America and had a relatively large fan base back home, both found sustaining a long-distance relationship taxing.
- Joe Swash (2015–Present) – Stacey first met English presenter Joe Swash in 2010 when Joe was busy presenting the I’m A Celebrity spin-off, and Stacey was a guest on the show. They started dating in 2015 and Stacey later announced their relationship in January 2016. Joe already has a son Harry from another relationship. In May 2019, Joe and Stacey were blessed with their first child together – a son named Rex Toby Francis Swash. On December 24, 2020, she announced their engagement on Instagram. The duo welcomed a daughter named Rose Opal Esmè Solomon-Swash on October 4, 2021, Stacey’s 32nd birthday. In December 2022, it was revealed that they were expecting their 3rd child together, a baby girl. In February 2023, the couple welcomed a baby girl named Belle.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Iraqi-Jewish and Polish-Jewish descent on her father’s side.
Her long hair
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Stacey was the face of Iceland foods in their Christmas commercial in 2011.
Best Known For
Her ticket to fame was winning 3rd place in the 6th season of The X Factor.
Stacey’s first album Shy was set to release in February 2015, however, it was delayed. It was finally released on April 18, 2015.
It reached 45th position on the UK Music charts.
First TV Show
Stacey showcased her singing talent on The X Factor in 2009, and was third overall in the competition.
Stacey has a family gym membership where her family swims and plays tennis and squash together. She also enjoys walking and cycling.
She prefers to treat herself to something unhealthy every day to not feel guilty about it. Those are like small treats in a balanced diet. Stacey loves eating greens and eats them every single day.
She likes workouts that are fun and exciting and admits that she’s not very fond of running on the treadmill. She works out every day casually in the form of playing and running around with her kids and dancing. Stacey only visits the gym if there’s a session that she wishes to go for that seems challenging and fun.
She finds her muffin top hips and stretchmarks challenging to keep in shape. However, she embraces it and considers it also to be a part of her.
Below is what Stacey’s diet usually consists of.
- Breakfast: Scrambled egg and salmon.
- Lunch: Salad filled with vegetables and fish.
- Dinner: Shepherd’s pie
- Snacks: Mini Babybel Light
Stacey Solomon Favorite Things
- Outfit – Anything smooth with a comfortable fit. She also likes airy dresses.
- Food – Green Vegetables and Savory like nuts, chips, and sandwiches
- Exercise Music – Beyonce or Destiny’s Child
Source – CelebsNow.co.uk
Stacey Solomon Facts
- She was 9 years old when her parents divorced.
- Her first job was to work at a fish and chip shop called “Oh My Cod!”
- She loves her body the way it is and embraces her flaws and is a strong supporter of body positivity.
- She gave birth to her first son Zachary after a delay of 9 days in 2008 and was in labor for 37 hours.
- She came in third on The X Factor‘s 6th season in 2009.
- Stacey garnered 80.07% of the votes and emerged victorious on the 10th season of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!.
- She reached the finals on The Chase and bagged a price of 60,000 pounds in 2016.
- She was offered to be a part of the British television series The Only Way is Essex. However, she turned it down.
- Solomon performed at the 16th National Television Awards and sang a duet alongside Shaun Ryder.
- Her father has Jewish roots. His family immigrated to Britain from Iraq and Poland. Whereas her mother was born into a Church of England family and was the daughter of a vicar. However, she converted to Judaism before marrying Stacey’s father.
- Talking about her Jewish roots, Stacey Solomon once said, “Growing up, the influence Judaism had on me was an overwhelming understanding to love those around you, care for others as if they are part of your family, and strive to be the best individual you can be.”
- Her first single “Shy,” was #1 on both UK and Irish singles charts.
- Joe Swash and Stacey were offered a lucrative deal to turn their lives into a reality television series. However, the couple refused and were skeptical that their life isn’t exciting enough for others to watch.
- She has struggled with anxiety.
- From 2014 to 2015, she provided vocals to the character of Fuchsia, a pink flamingo who is part of a pop group known as The Flaming Pinks, in the children’s animated show Pip Ahoy!.
- In October 2018, Stacey launched her own fashion line in collaboration with Primark. In October 2019, she launched a 2nd collection with the brand, which was an Autumn/Winter collection of women’s clothing.
- In April 2021, she teamed up with “In the Style” for a new clothing range.
Featured Image by Stacey Solomon / Instagram