|Steve-O Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1974|
Steve-O is an American-British-Canadian entertainer, actor, TV personality, stunt performer, and singer who is best known for his performance stunts in the reality comedy TV series Jackass (2000–2002) and its spin-off movies such as Jackass: The Movie (2002), Jackass Number Two (2006), Jackass 3D (2010), and Jackass Forever (2022).
Stephen Gilchrist Glover
Wimbledon, London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
He holds triple nationality.
Steve-O had attended The American School in London, a private, independent school in St. John’s Wood, London. After his high school graduation in 1992, he moved to the United States and joined the University of Miami, a private research university in Coral Gables, Florida.
He was studying communications there but had dropped out after a year due to poor grades and acts of disobedience. After this, from 1996 to 1997, he studied at The University of New Mexico, a public research university in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He had then graduated, in 1997, from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College in Sarasota, Florida.
Entertainer, Actor, TV Personality, Stunt Performer, Singer
- Father – Richard Edward ‘Ted’ Glover (Business Executive, Former President of the South American division of Pepsi-Cola)
- Mother – Donna Gay Glover (née Wauthier) (d. November 2003)
- Siblings – Cindy Glover (Sister)
- Others – Wayne Howell (Maternal Step-Grandfather) (Voice-Over Announcer for the NBC TV and Radio networks from 1947-1986) (d. July 8, 1993), Richard Gilchrist Glover (Paternal Grandfather) (Historian), Constance White (Paternal Grandmother), Edwin Arthur Wauthier (Maternal Grandfather), Thelma Mina Leathorn (Maternal Grandmother)
Comedy Hip Hop, Dirty Rap
- West Coast Madness
- Universal Music Group
Steve-O’s net worth had been $4 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Steve-O has dated –
- Candy-Jane Tucker (2000–2003) – Steve-O married a woman named Candy-Jane Tucker in December 2000. The pair had parted ways in 2003.
- Angela Steelman (2001)
- Dee (2001–2003)
- Alyssa Lovelace (2003–2004)
- May Andersen (2004–2005)
- Mercedes Mercado (2005)
- Nicole Richie (2006)
- Robin Hibbard (2006)
- Kate Heffernan (2006)
- Brittany Mcgraw (2006–2008) – He got married to a model named Brittany Mcgraw in 2006 but the couple had parted ways by 2008.
- Lacey Schwimmer (2009)
- Elisabetta Canalis (2012)
- Stacey Solomon (2015)
- Katherine von Drachenberg (2015–2016)
- Lux Wright (2017-Present) – Steve-O began dating designer, visual artist, and stylist Lux Wright in 2017, and the couple got engaged in January 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English and part Northern Irish and Scottish descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, quiff hairstyle
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
- Raspy voice
- Has numerous tattoos on both his hands, both sides, and his upper chest
Steve-O has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- WWE Raw Nation (2006)
- Orbit chewing gum (2008)
- When Steve-O was 6 months old, his family had moved from England to Brazil due to his father’s job as the president of the South American division of Pepsi-Cola. The family had moved to Venezuela when he was 2 years old. There, he became fluent in Spanish.
- About 2 years later, his family had relocated to Darien, Connecticut, before settling in Miami, Florida, when he was about 6 years old.
- When he was 9, the family had returned to England but had shifted to Toronto about 3 years later. By the time he had turned 13, the family had returned to England for good.
- After graduating from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, he was not selected to join the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus, an American traveling circus company billed as ‘The Greatest Show on Earth’.
- Disappointed with the rejection, he began working as a clown at the Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop (a 14-screen drive-in theater in Fort Lauderdale, Florida) flea market. He also began filming his stunts and his clown performances, during this period.
- After this, he worked as a circus clown on cruise ships as well as for the Hanneford Family Circus, a popular American touring family circus.
- In 2005, he launched a shoe company called Sneaux Shoes.
- He used to attribute his gravely, raspy voice to years of drug use. However, a specialist, whom he had visited, had revealed that it was because of his habit of using his throat muscles to talk instead of his vocal cords.
- In 2010, he had become a vegan for health and compassionate reasons. In December 2018, however, he revealed that he was no longer a vegan, but rather a pescatarian.
- In June 2011, he released an autobiography titled Professional Idiot: A Memoir.
Featured Image by Steve-O / Instagram