|Kaylee McKeown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 2001|
Kaylee McKeown is a professional Australian swimmer who rose to fame with her performance at the women’s 200-meter backstroke event at the 2017 World Aquatics Championships. Besides that, Kaylee is also known to be the younger sister of professional swimmer Taylor Mckeown.
Kaylee Rochelle McKeown
Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia
- Father – Sholto Mckeown
- Mother – Sharon McKeown
- Siblings – Taylor Mckeown (Older Sister) (Olympic Swimmer, Certified Diver)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaylee has dated –
- Logan Powell
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-built physical appearance
- Wide smile
Kaylee McKeown Favorite Things
- Swimming Memory – Making her first senior team.
Source – Swimming Australia
Kaylee McKeown Facts
- She was raised alongside her sister Taylor in Australia itself.
- Kaylee made her debut as a swimmer at the age of 15.
- As a swimmer, Kaylee is skilled in competing in backstroke events.
- She got her big break in the sports industry with her 4 medal win at the YOG Buenos Aires 2018.
- Kaylee describes herself as a loud, funny, outgoing, and friendly person.
- Besides being a professional swimmer, she also aspires to be a teacher and nurse.
- Her older sister Taylor Mckeown is also a professional Olympic swimmer.
Featured Image By Sandro Halank / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0