|M. M. Keeravani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1961|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
M. M. Keeravani is an Indian music composer, record producer, singer, and lyricist who has mainly worked in the Telugu film industry, along with some Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam films. Some of the films he has worked on include RRR, Rama Rama Krishna Krishna, Baahubali: The Beginning, Baahubali: The Conclusion, Savyasachi, N.T.R: Kathanayakudu, N.T.R: Mahanayakudu, Maa Alludu Very Good, Jhummandi Naadam, Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Size Zero, Shirdi Sai, Maryade Ramanna, Special Chabbis, Konda Polam, Emo Gurram Egaravachu, Operation Romeo, Lacchimdeviki O Lekkundi, 12 ‘O’ Clock, Jayamma Panchayathi, Bimbisara, Pelli SandaD, Sri Ramadasu, Papa The Great, Bava Nachadu, Sur: The Melody of Life, Student Number 1, Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo, Tappu Chesi Pappu Koodu, Naa Autograph, Letha Manasulu, Anukokunda Oka Roju, Lahore, Paheli, Kasak, Rog, Dhokha, Kondattam, W/O V. Vara Prasad, Sri Sita Ramula Kalyanam Chootamu Raarandi, Alludugaaru Vachcharu, Jabilamma Pelli, Bombay Priyudu, Sahasa Veerudu Sagara Kanya, Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin, Matru Devo Bhava, Criminal, Major Chandrakanth, and President Gari Pellam.
Koduri Marakathamani Keeravaani
M. M. Keeravani, Maragathamani (Tamil), M. M. Kreem (Hindi)
Kovvur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Music Composer, Record Producer, Singer, Lyricist
- Father – Koduri Siva Shakthi Datta (Lyricist, Screenwriter, Painter, Poet)
- Mother – Bhanumathi
- Siblings – Kalyani Malik (Younger Brother) (Composer, Music Director, Playback Singer)
- Others – Koduri Viswa Vijayendra Prasad (also known as V. Vijayendra Prasad) (Paternal Uncle) (Screenwriter, Film Director), S. S. Rajamouli (Cousin) (Film Director, Screenwriter), M. M. Srilekha (b. Koduri Srilekha) (Cousin) (Film Playback Singer, Music Director, Composer)
Film Score, World Music, Telugu Music
Lahari Music, T-Series, Sony Music India, Aditya Music, Saregama
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
M. M. Keeravani has dated –
- M. M. Srivalli – He is married to M. M. Srivalli who has worked as a line producer in films. They have 2 sons – Kaala Bhairava (b. August 7, 1991) and Sri Simha Koduri (b. February 23, 1996).
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Wears glasses
- Sports a beard
- Receding hairline
M. M. Keeravani Facts
- He comes from a Telugu-speaking family.
- M. M. Keeravani composed the song Naatu Naatu for the soundtrack album of the 2022 Telugu-language epic action drama film RRR. The song won the Golden Globe Award for “Best Original Song” and Critics’ Choice Movie Award for “Best Song” in 2023. It also became the first song from an Indian film to win the Academy Award for “Best Original Song”.
- He has also been a recipient of many other accolades such as Filmfare Awards South, Nandi Awards, Tamil Nadu State Film Award, Santosham Film Award, South Indian International Movie Award, and National Film Award.
- For his contributions to Indian cinema, M. M. Keeravani was honored with a Padma Shri (the 4th-highest civilian award of the Republic of India) by the Government of India in 2023.
- In March 2023, Keeravani won an Oscar award for Best Original Song for Naatu Naatu for the 2022 Telugu film RRR.
Featured Image by Silverscreen Media Inc. / silverscreen.in / CC BY-SA 3.0