|Tevin Campbell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tevin Campbell is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. He collaborated with Quincy Jones in 1989 and performed lead vocals for the song Tomorrow on Jones’ album Back on the Block. He then released his debut album T.E.V.I.N. in 1991 and it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Tevin Campbell’s discography also includes tracks and albums like I’m Ready, Back to the World, Tevin Campbell, Tell Me What You Want Me to Do, Just Ask Me To, Confused, Knocks Me Off My Feet, Can We Talk, Always in My Heart, Could You Learn to Love, Strawberry Letter 23, Shhh, Goodbye, Alone with You, Losing All Control, and Don’t Say Goodbye Girl. Moreover, he has been a part of projects such as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, New York Undercover, Wally and the Valentines, The Parent ‘Hood, Queen Sugar, Graffiti Bridge, and A Goofy Movie.
Tevin Jermod Campbell
T, Tevy Tev
Waxahachie, Ellis County, Texas, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Record Producer
- Mother – Rhonda Byrd (Former Postal Worker, Also served as Tevin’s manager)
- Siblings – Marche Campbell (Sister)
Tevin Campbell has been managed by his mother.
R&B, Soul, Pop, New Jack Swing
Spectra, Qwest Records, Warner Bros.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
There have been speculations about his s*xuality for years without Tevin directly addressing anything. He said in 2018 that he can’t figure out why people are still so much interested in the fact of whether or not he’s gay.
A four-and-a-half-octave vocal range
Tevin Campbell Facts
- On November 19, 1991, he released his first album T.E.V.I.N. and it consisted of songs like Strawberry Letter 23, Just Ask Me To (ft. Chubb Rock), She’s All That, and Tell Me What You Want Me to Do. The album peaked at #5 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, at #38 on the US Billboard 200 chart, and at #31 on the New Zealand Albums (RMNZ) chart. The album also earned Campbell a Grammy Award nomination for “Best Male R&B Vocal Performance” at the 35th Grammy Awards.
- Tevin Campbell was cast as Little T in an episode titled Just Infatuation of the television sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in April 1991. For this, he was nominated for a Young Artist Award in the “Best Young Actor Guest-Starring or Recurring Role in a TV Series” category in 1991.
- His 2nd studio album I’m Ready was released on October 26, 1993, and it became Tevin’s biggest selling album. It peaked at #3 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at #18 on the US Billboard 200 chart as well as was certified ‘2× Platinum’ in the United States and ‘Gold’ in Australia.
- Tevin Campbell provided vocals to the character of Powerline, a famous pop star celebrity admired by Max and his peers, in the 1995 animated musical comedy-adventure film A Goofy Movie.
- It was rumored that Quincy Jones s*xually assaulted him as a minor but Tevin denied the rumors.
- After Jaguar Wright claimed that Tevin Campbell had become a s*x worker, Tevin threatened to file a lawsuit against her in 2020.
Featured Image by John Mathew Smith & www.celebrity-photos.com / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0