|Archana Taide Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1988|
Archana Taide Sharma is an Indian actress, producer, and writer who is widely recognized for having starred in various TV shows such as Qubool Hai (2012-2014). She has written and produced a number of films as well as television programs, including Khejdi (2018) and Chore Tera Gaon Bada Pyara, respectively. She has accumulated more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She attended Our Lady of Good Counsel High School, Sion, Mumbai. She went on to study Mass Media, specializing in Journalism.
Actress, Producer, Writer
- Father – Anand Taide
- Mother – Kiran Taide
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Pracheen Chauhan
- Ashish Sharma (2013-Present) – She tied the knot with actor Ashish on January 30, 2013, in a Hindu ritual ceremony in Jaipur. The pair got introduced to each other by a mutual friend in Baroda where they had been filming for separate shows.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- High cheekbones
Archana Taide Sharma Favorite Things
- Pet – Her dog Toofan
Source – Instagram
Archana Taide Sharma Facts
- She had never pursued acting as a career. Archana has recalled that a few casting directors had seen her photographs on social media sites, and approached her for auditions. She had got selected for one of them after which she had started working as the video jockey for Play Tv and then for Zing.
- Archana has stated that having a background in journalism when she was in college, she had written as well as directed some plays. Nevertheless, she had never taken writing seriously and it was her husband who had made her aware of her writing skills. He had happened to go through her personal diary following which he had told Archana that he was certain that she had a great writer inside her, and that she must work over it. It was after that she had accepted her new challenge as a writer.
- She has revealed that while acting has been her passion, writing has allowed her to travel in an imaginary world. She has relished creating characters, penning down their stories, and finally turning them into a visual reality.
- Archana has been one of the most prominent and successful writers in the Odia television industry.
- She has been the Co-Founder of and Creative Director with Rachayita Films Pvt. Ltd, the production house that was launched in January 2017 along with her husband.
- She has stated that she had never taken a sabbatical from work, she had once just waited for the right role to come to her path, having craved for a part that would challenge her as an actor.
- Even after marriage, Archana has followed Christianity.
- She has disclosed that she and Ashish have always made decisions only after consulting each other first, be it a personal or professional matter, as they both have greatly respected the perspectives of each other.
- She has enjoyed being in nature and spending time with animals like rabbits and cows.
Featured Image by Aashiesh Sharrma / Instagram