|Pracheen Chauhan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1967|
Pracheen Chauhan is an Indian actor who burst into the limelight with his small screen debut in 2002 when he began to portray the role of Subroto Basu in the Star Plus hit show Kasautii Zindagii Kay. He gained further popularity by starring in various other TV programs including Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka (2005-2007). He is the recipient of many accolades such as getting nominated for “Best Actor” both across television and digital awards. Pracheen has amassed more than 130k followers on Instagram.
- Siblings – Preetika Chauhan (Younger Sister) (Actress), Vikram Singh Chauhan (Younger Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Chhavi Pandey – He was in a relationship with actress Chhavi of Kaal Bhairav Rahasya fame. They parted after the trouble began between them when Chhavi moved to Umbergaon for the filming of her show and the former pair could not manage their long-distance relationship.
- Archana Taide
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp nose
- Defined jawline
- Expressive eyes
Pracheen Chauhan Favorite Things
- Deity – Lord Hanuman
Source – Times Of India
Pracheen Chauhan Facts
- He has been content with his decision to get into the career of acting, which he had embarked upon only as a trial and an adventure. Apart from the occasional wardrobe malfunction, he has had the most delightful time of his life being an actor, having noticed his profession to have improved him as a person too.
- As an ardent follower of Lord Hanuman, Pracheen has cherished celebrating Hanuman Jayanti. He has revealed that the immense inspiration he has derived from the Lord has helped him drive through the problems he has faced in life, having constantly felt His presence and blessings. He has pointed out that in spite of His physical prowess and supernatural abilities, Lord Hanuman is humble and always seen with folded hands. Pracheen has tried his best to follow and himself learn to be humble.
- He has admitted to having craved to essay the part of Lord Hanuman on screen. He has, however, been skeptical as to whether he has the perfect physique for it.
- Pracheen has disclosed that one of his dreams had come true when he could have a flat in Malad with a sea-facing view. He has relished working on the interiors of his abode, planning with his friend who is an interior designer. He has found it a lot of fun deciding the appearance of his bedroom.
- Chauhan has urged people to adopt dogs only if they truly want them as their loyal, beloved companion for life, and never for a fashion or latest trend. He has seen them as the finest beings who have the extraordinary ability to sense us emotionally to another level. Pracheen has been fascinated by how dogs know whether we are sad or scared, happy or joyful, and go on to react accordingly. He has found his pet dog to always have the most special place in his heart.
Featured Image by Pracheen Chauhan / Instagram