|Vikram Singh Chauhan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1978|
Vikram Singh Chauhan is an Indian actor who shot to fame after playing the lead role of Atharva in the TV series Jaana Na Dil Se Door (2016–2017), his stellar performance earning him an Indian Television Academy Award nomination for “Best Actor in a Drama”. He has starred in several other programs on the small screen like Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! (2019-2020) and has been featured in a number of movies like Mardaani 2 (2019). Vikram has amassed more than 950k followers on Instagram.
Vikram Singh Chauhan
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
He had studied Law and had enrolled abroad for his Master’s degree.
- Siblings – Preetika Chauhan (Older Sister) (Actress), Pracheen Chauhan (Older Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 7½ in or 172 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Donal Bisht
- Sneha Shukla (2021-Present) – He tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Sneha Shukla on April 27, 2021, in a private ceremony that was held in his hometown, Dehradun. He had met Shukla before becoming an actor, at the time he used to work in a corporate firm.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Mustache and beard
Vikram Singh Chauhan Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Mauritius
Source – Instagram
Vikram Singh Chauhan Facts
- He has recalled that he had moved to Mumbai where he began working for a law firm, and on weekends, he would go for auditions. He had relished doing drama since his school days but he had never thought that would be something he would want to pursue as a profession. Vikram had also been apprehensive to let his parents and colleagues know about his craving to become an actor. He was academically strong and had thought he could be a good lawyer. However, when he became a lawyer, he saw clearly that was not his calling and switched his field.
- He has been grateful to his parents for having supported him when he had changed his decision to pursue law and chose acting, instead.
- Chauhan had thoroughly enjoyed being a part of Jaana Na Dil Se Door. He has disclosed that his scenes with co-star Shivani Surve who essayed the part of Vividha had been close to his heart with one of his most-cherished ones having been the first scene with her where she crosses him while he is on the bike, and her dupatta caresses his face. He had had a lovely time doing the scene and has given him goosebumps whenever he has seen it.
- Vikram has considered TV to have been like a mother to him, making him believe in himself, and giving him confidence with every new project.
- Vikram has affirmed that he has not been a chatterbox but has preferred to be the most attentive listener. Unlike his character Atharv, he has been calm and composed by nature and has actually avoided fights and arguments.
- Vikram has wanted life to be simple and easy-going and has often liked being lazy, when not acting. He has loved to lie down, go to a beach, and spend the whole night there, simply watching the sun and studying the waves and nature. He has been drawn to the mountains and has always been ready to trek.
Featured Image by Vikram Singh Chauhan / Instagram