|Radhika Dhopavkar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1991|
Radhika Dhopavkar is an Indian media personality who is known to be the wife of Indian international cricketer Ajinkya Rahane who had formerly served as the captain of the Indian national cricket team.
Mulund, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Mulund, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Radhika studied at Mumbai’s V.G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce (Autonomous).
Media Personality, Home Maker
- Father – Nandkumar Dhopavkar (Radio Officer in the Merchant Navy, Head of operations Aatithya Hospitality Private Limited)
- Mother – Anuja Dhopavkar (Executive Director of Aatithya Hospitality Private Limited)
- Siblings – Shreya Dhopavkar (Sister)
- Others – Madhukar Baburao Rahane (Father-In-Law) (Civil Engineer), Sujata Rahane (Mother-In-Law), Shashank Rahane (Brother-In-Law), Apurva Rahane (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Radhika has dated –
- Ajinkya Rahane (2014–Present) – Indian international cricketer Ajinkya Rahane and Radhika tied the knot in a grand Marathi wedding ceremony on September 26, 2014. Together, the couple has a daughter named Aarya (b. October 5, 2019). The couple had announced in July 2022, via Instagram that they were expecting their 2nd child together by October 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Radhika is of Deshastha Brahmin descent.
- Petite physical appearance
- Almond-shaped eyes
Radhika Dhopavkar Facts
- According to sources, her hometown is Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
- Radhika was raised in a family of Marathi origin.
- She and Ajinkya are childhood friends.
- Radhika is very fond of the work of actor, writer, and filmmaker Nana Patekar.
- She is an aspiring interior designer.
- The earliest post that Radhika uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 30, 2013.
Featured Image By Radhika Dhopavkar / Instagram