|Abhilash Thapliyal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Abhilash Thapliyal is an Indian radio jockey, actor, presenter, television personality, and host who has worked with some Indian and global radio stations in addition to his work on films and television shows. Over the years, he has been a part of projects such as Kennedy, Dil Juunglee, TVF Inmates, Raksha Bandhan, The Kapil Sharma Show, TVF Aspirants, Paath – The Lesson, Comedy Circus, Entertainment Ki Raat, Blurr, SK Sir Ki Class, Apna News Aayega, and Faadu.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Abhilash Thapliyal studied at Army Public School and Kendriya Vidyalaya. Afterward, he attended the University of Delhi and graduated with a degree in journalism and mass communication.
Radio Jockey, Actor, Presenter, Television Personality, Host
- Father – He was a retired Army officer.
- Mother – She is a homemaker.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Abhilash Thapliyal has dated –
- Anubhooti Panda – He is married to Anubhooti Panda.
Race / Ethnicity
Usually sports a beard
Abhilash Thapliyal Facts
- He hails from Pauri Garhwal in Uttrakhand, India.
- He made his first film appearance as Prashant in the romantic comedy film Dil Juunglee in 2018. He co-starred in the film alongside Taapsee Pannu, Saqib Saleem, Nidhi Singh, Srishti Shrivastava, Ayesha Kaduskar, and Santosh Barmola.
- In 2022, Abhilash Thapliyal played the role of Swapnil Verma in the Hindi-language family comedy-drama film Raksha Bandhan. The film’s lead cast consists of Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar, Sadia Khateeb, Sahejmeen Kaur, Smrithi Srikanth, and Deepika Khanna.
- Abhilash Thapliyal brought to life the character of Chander in the 2022 Hindi-language horror thriller film Blurr, starring Taapsee Pannu and Gulshan Devaiah.
- He was cast in the 2023 Hindi-language neo-noir thriller film Kennedy, starting Rahul Bhat and Sunny Leone in lead roles. Written and directed by Anurag Kashyap, the film premiered at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival on May 24, 2023.
Featured Image by Abhilash Thapliyal / Instagram