|Gulshan Devaiah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gulshan Devaiah is an Indian actor who has primarily appeared in Hindi films as well as has been cast in a few television shows. Some of the projects he has worked on are Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, A Death In The Gunj, Badhaai Do, CandyFlip, That Girl in Yellow Boots, Commando 3, Junooniyat, Dum Maaro Dum, Hate Story, Smoke, Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota, Shaitan, Peddlers, Hunterrr, Cabaret, Ghost Stories, Unpaused, Footfairy, and Afsos.
Kambeyanda Devaiah Gulshan
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Gulshan Devaiah received his primary education at Cluny Convent and St Joseph’s Indian High School.
Later, he graduated from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), an autonomous institute that offers courses in fashion, designing, technology, and management.
- Father – Sri Devaiah (Employee at Bharat Electronics Ltd.)
- Mother – Pushpalata (Employee at Bharat Electronics Ltd.)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gulshan Devaiah has dated –
- Kallirroi Tziafeta (2012-2020) – He married actor Kallirroi Tziafeta in 2012 but the duo later divorced in 2020. In 2022, he revealed that they were still in love with each other. They divorced because they couldn’t make the marriage work due to responsibility.
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Gulshan Devaiah has either endorsed or promoted brands such as A Skating Monk.
Gulshan Devaiah Facts
- After graduating from NIFT, he worked in the fashion industry for 10 years as well as taught Bangalore students, fashion, at Wigan & Leigh College.
- He was seen as Chittiappa Siddanna Gowda in the 2010 Hindi-language thriller film That Girl in Yellow Boots.
- Alongside Rajeev Khandelwal, Kalki Koechlin, Shiv Panditt, Kirti Kulhari, Rajkummar Rao, and others, Gulshan Devaiah co-starred as Karan Chaudhary (a.k.a. K.C.) in the 2011 Hindi-language crime thriller film Shaitan. For this role, he got nominated for a Producers Guild Film Award in the “Best Actor in a Supporting Role” category as well as a Filmfare Award for “Best Male Debut”.
- He played Ricky in the 2011 Hindi-language action thriller film Dum Maaro Dum, starring Abhishek Bachchan and Bipasha Basu.
- In 2018, Gulshan Devaiah was cast in the double role of twin brothers Karate Mani and Jimmy in the Hindi-language martial arts comedy film Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota. This performance won him the Screen Award for “Best Supporting Actor” in 2020 while he was also nominated in the same category at the 2020 Filmfare Awards.
- He started appearing as Nakul, a struggling writer based in Mumbai, in the black comedy web series Afsos in 2020.
- In 2022, Gulshan Devaiah brought to life the character of Guru Narayan, Shardul’s boyfriend, in the Hindi-language comedy-drama film Badhaai Do.
- In 2023, he revealed that he was charging ₹25 lakhs for 1 acting scene.
- In May 2023, he was seen in the thriller web series Dahaad on Amazon’s Prime Video starring Sonakshi Sinha and Vijay Varma.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0