|Drake Bell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Drake Bell is an American actor, voice actor, and musician known for starring in Nickelodeon’s The Amanda Show. He got his first television break on a show called Home Improvement when he was only 7 years old. Drake has a strong fan base on social media with more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 4 million followers on Twitter.
Jared Drake Bell
Newport Beach, California, United States
Drake attended the Orange County High School of the Arts.
Actor, Voice Actor, Musician
- Father – Joe Bell
- Mother – Robin Dodson
- Siblings – Robert Bell (Brother), Joey Bell (Brother), Travis Bell (Brother), Kellie Bell (Sister)
- Others – James Wiley Bell Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Wynema Bulamae Bickerstaff (Paternal Grandmother), Heath Bell (Cousin) (Baseball Player)
Drake is represented by –
- Anderson Group PR (Publicist)
- Greg Fischman of Data Touring
Pop Rock, Power Pop, Rockabilly, Rock and Roll
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Ukulele
- Nick Records
- Nine Yards
- Backhouse Records
- Universal Motown
- Drake Bell Entertainment, Inc.
- Surfdog Records
- DB Records
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Drake has dated –
- Amanda Bynes (1999-2001) – Drake started dating actress Amanda Bynes in February 1999. They apparently met on the sets of The Amanda Show. Their relationship lasted for 2 years and they separated in December 2001.
- Fefe Dobson (2002-2005) – In 2002, Drake was romantically involved with Canadian singer Fefe Dobson. The couple met for the first time on March 15, 2002, and finally parted ways in June 2005.
- Quinn Paul (2004-2005) – Drake met actress Quinn Paul on February 12, 2004. They were in a relationship for over a year before calling it quits on November 29, 2005.
- Torrey DeVitto (2004-2005) – Actress Torrey DeVitto and Drake reportedly started dating in July 2004. After 1 year of the relationship, they finally broke up in October 2005.
- Vanessa Hudgens (2005)
- Stevie Ryan (2005-2006) – YouTuber and actress Stevie and Drake first started dating in February 2005. However, the couple separated in August 2006. In July 2017, when the news of Stevie’s unfortunate death surfaced, Drake expressed his sadness in a series of mournful tweets stating how much he loved her.
- Melissa Lingafelt (2006-2009) – Drake and model Melissa started dating in 2006. They dated for almost 3 years before breaking up in June 2009.
- Hofit Golan (2009-2010) – Israeli model Hofit Golan and Drake Bell started dating in September 2009 and they ended their relationship in March 2010.
- Tess Taylor (2010) – Drake and model Tess Taylor had a brief fling that lasted for 4 months starting from April 2010 to August 2010.
- Paydin LoPachin (2010-2016) – Drake and model Paydin LoPachin were in a serious relationship. They got together in August 2010 and after dating for 6 months, the couple got engaged on February 14, 2011. They remained engaged for 5 years before finally parting ways in 2016.
- Janet Von Schmeling (2014-2023) – Drake started dating actress Janet Von Schmeling in 2014 after they were introduced through mutual friends. In July 2021, Drake revealed that the couple had previously tied the knot in 2018 and Janet had later given birth to their first child, a baby boy. In January 2023, it was revealed that Drake and Janet had separated. In April 2023, Janet officially filed for divorce from Drake.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Scottish, and Scandinavian roots.
Drake has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Whirlpool (1990)
- JC Penney Christmas (1996)
- Gushers Fruit Snacks (1998)
- Pokémon Red and Blue (1999)
- My Thing (2004)
- I Can Play Guitar (2007)
- Monday Night Football (2007)
- Best Buy (Laptop responsibility) (2007)
- Best Buy (Pajama Gaming) (2007)
- HTC “The Ultimate Smartphone” (2013)
- Best Buy (A Horse Named IPod) (2007)
- Best Buy (what about a Lexus?) (2007)
Best Known For
Starring in Nickelodeon’s The Amanda Show and in Drake & Josh portraying Drake Parker
Drake released his first album titled Telegraph on August 23, 2005.
Drake made his theatrical film debut in The Neon Bible as David in 1995.
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut by lending his voice to the character of Sebastian in Rodencia y el Diente de la Princesa in 2012.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in Home Improvement in 1994.
As a voice actor, he made his TV show debut as Dusty on Rugrats in 2004.
Drake Bell Favorite Things
- Cartoon – Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Role Model – John Lennon
- TV Show – Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Artists – Brian Setzer, Paul McCartney
Source – IMDb
Drake Bell Facts
- He got his first television break in Home Improvement when he was only 7 years old.
- He did a lot of skateboarding while growing up.
- As a child, Drake was a huge fan of the punk rock shows that he attended frequently and has stated in many of the interviews that he is greatly inspired by them.
- His father tried to push him towards Little League Baseball and other sports but he later realized that the child was actually good at public speaking and impersonating the television personalities.
- He purchased a $2,050,000 mansion in 2007. The mansion was apparently 2,640-square-feet.
- In 2014, he filed for bankruptcy and was claimed to be in debt for $581,000.
- Apart from acting, he indulges in writing music, producing, and directing.
- In June 2021, it was revealed that Drake had been arrested and was charged with attempted endangering of children after he allegedly engaged in an inappropriate chat with a victim. He appeared in the court later that month and initially entered a not guilty plea. However, it was later reported that he had pleaded guilty during a virtual court appearance and was sentenced to 2 years of probation and 200 hours of community service in July 2021.
- In January 2023, it was revealed that Drake had entered a treatment facility.
- In April 2023, Drake was declared “missing and endangered” by Florida police. However, he was later found safe after being reported missing.
Featured Image by Amilkar Bell / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0