|Hofit Golan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1985|
Hofit Golan is a model known for having served as a spokesmodel for popular brands like Avakian Jewelry, Elizabeth Grant Cosmetics, and Swissdent Toothpaste. She has done endorsement work for various other brands like Blumarine, Chopard, and Magnum. Hofit has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Information about Hofit Golan’s formal education isn’t available.
Socialite, TV Host, Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Hofit Golan handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hofit Golan has dated –
- Drake Bell (2009-2010) – In September 2009, Golan was linked with American actor and musician Drake Bell. It was revealed that they had first met at the Orange County College of the Arts. However, their relationship didn’t last long as they opted to separate in March 2010.
- Egor Tarabasov – It has been rumored that she had hooked up with Russian businessman Egor Tarabasov in the past. Egor had a volatile and very public relationship with Lindsay Lohan, who happened to be Hofit’s close friend. In fact, Hofit had mounted Lohan’s defense in July 2016 when it was claimed that she was pregnant with Tarabasov’s child.
- Prince Casimir Sayn-Wittgenstein (2011) – In September 2011, Hofit was reported to be dating Prince Casimir Sayn-Wittgenstein. Their relationship was made public after they decided to attend the launch of The Little Black Jacket project in the West End, New York City, as a couple.
- Stephen Bowman (2010-2011; 2015) – Hofit Golan reportedly had an on and off relationship with musician Stephen Bowman. They were first reported to have started dating in 2010. As a couple, they started attending red carpet events in London such as Inspiration Awards For Women towards the end of the year. However, by the summer of 2011, it was claimed that they had separated. In the summer of 2015, they were reported to have rekindled their romance as they were seen coupling up at the launch of Assya at The Serpentine Sackler Gallery in London in May 2015.
- In May 2018, Hofit was reported to be in a relationship with an unidentified man after she was spotted indulging in a serious PDA at the Eden Roc Hotel in Antibes. She was in town to attend the Cannes Film Festival.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to wear blue-colored contact lenses.
- Prominent nose
- High cheekbones
Hofit Golan has served as a spokesmodel for the following brands –
- Avakian Jewelry
- Elizabeth Grant skincare and cosmetics
- Swissdent Toothpaste
- Nicolet and Croton watches
- Radical Skincare
She has also used her social media activity to promote brands like –
- Positive Planet Foundation
- Jean Fares Couture
- João Rôlo Couture
- Fashion For Relief
- Shani Shemer Swimwear
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Her strong presence on various social media platforms. She has more than 800k followers on Instagram, which makes her one of the most popular Israeli socialites and social media influencers.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Hofit Golan has appeared in a host of TV shows in Israel. She has also served as a host for FashionTV.
Hofit tries to walk as much as possible in order to stay fit. Her main focus is on eating a healthy diet to remain physically active. She eats organic food and tries to avoid sugar-containing food. She also follows the blood type diet.
Hofit Golan Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Hofit Golan Facts
- She has collaborated with designer Scott Henshall to launch multiple high fashion brands.
- She is often compared to her close friend Paris Hilton because of her tendency to pick lesser known glitzy brands for her red carpet and official appearances.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Hofit Golan / Instagram