|Elin Nordegren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1980|
Elin Nordegren is a Swedish personality who is known for having been previously married to golfer Tiger Woods.
Elin Maria Pernilla Nordegren
Windermere, Orange County, Florida, United States
Elin Nordegren got enrolled at Rollins College, a private liberal arts college located in Winter Park, Florida, and graduated from there in May 2014 with a degree in Psychology, receiving the outstanding senior award.
- Father – Thomas Nordegren (Radio journalist and writer who also served as bureau chief in Washington, D.C., United States)
- Mother – Barbro Holmberg (Politician and the former Swedish migration and asylum policy minister as well as the former Governor of Gävleborg County)
- Siblings – Axel (Older Brother), Josefin (Twin Sister) ()
- Others – Axel Lennart Nordegren (Paternal Grandfather), Axel Fridolf Nordegren (Paternal Great Grandfather), Sigrid Dahl (Paternal Great Grandmother), Gunvor Ingegärd Nilsson (Paternal Grandmother), Carl-Leonard Nilsson (Paternal Great Grandfather), Ester Elisabeth Ahlfors (Paternal Great Grandmother), Kurt Ingemar Holmström (Maternal Grandfather), Axel Gideon Holmström (Maternal Great Grandfather), Annie Erika Andersson (Maternal Great Grandmother), Greta Granberg (Maternal Grandmother), Johan Leonard Granberg (Maternal Great Grandfather), Tekla Amalia Lundmark (Maternal Great Grandmother), Earl Woods (Ex-Father-In-Law, Tiger Woods’ Father) (Athlete), Kultida Woods (Ex-Mother-In-Law, Tiger Woods’ Mother)
Elin Nordegren self-manages her career.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elin Nordegren has dated –
- Tiger Woods (2004-2010) – She got married to the popular American professional golfer, Tiger Woods, in October 2004 by the 19th hole of the Sandy Lane resort in Barbados. They were initially introduced to one another via golfer Jesper Parnevik and his wife Mia Parnevik. Tiger Woods and Elin parent 2 children together – a daughter named Sam Alexis Woods (b. June 18, 2007) and a son named Charlie Axel Woods (b. February 8, 2009). After being together for a couple of years, the duo got divorced in the Bay County Circuit Court in Panama City, Florida, on August 23, 2010, after Woods admitted to infidelity.
- Doug Murray (2012) – In 2012, she had a short-termed relationship with ice hockey player Doug Murray.
- Chris Cline (2013-2014) – Elin Nordegren dated American billionaire entrepreneur and philanthropist, Chris Cline, between the years 2013 and 2014.
- Gavin Rossdale (2016)
- Jordan Cameron (2016-Present) – She started going out with former American football tight end, Jordan Cameron, in 2016. The couple has since been together and also parent a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Elin Nordegren is of Swedish descent.
- Long neck
- Deep-set eyes
Elin Nordegren Facts
- She started with her pursuits as a model in 2000.
- In the summer of 2000, Elin Nordegren appeared on the cover of Cafe Sport magazine.
- She was working as the nanny to the children of golfer Jesper Parnevik when she met Tiger Woods. Jesper Parnevik has even said, “I’m kind of filled with sorrow for Elin since me and my wife are at fault for hooking her up with him and we probably thought he was a better guy than he is.”
- She received $100 million from her divorce from Woods and bought a $12 million Florida mansion built in the 1920s.
- Elin Nordegren made her first TV show appearance as “Herself” in an episode of the news talk-show, FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace, in June 2014.
Featured Image by US Navy photo by Photographer’s Mate 1st Class Brien Aho / United States Navy / Public Domain