|Sidharth Sagar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sidharth Sagar is an Indian stand-up comedian, television personality, actor, and anchor who started his career on stage as a child artist. Over the years, he has been a part of a variety of projects which include The Kapil Sharma Show, Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China, Pritam Pyare Aur Woh, Chhote Miyan Bade Miyan, Laughter Ke Phatke, Comedy Ka Daily Soap, Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe, Gangs of Filmistaan, Zee Comedy Show, Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali, and Comedy Nights Live.
Sidharth Sagar studied at Ahlcon International School in Delhi.
Stand-up Comedian, Television Personality, Actor, Anchor
- Father – Sirish Kumar (Painter)
- Mother – Alka Sagar (Painter)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sidharth Sagar has dated –
- Subuhi Joshi – He was romantically involved with actor, model, and DJ Subuhi Joshi in the past. After they started going out, the duo parted ways in the year 2016. However, they later reconciled their romance and got engaged in November 2018. Regardless of their efforts, their relationship could not survive and the engagement was called off as the couple broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Deep-set eyes
Sidharth Sagar Facts
- He was 8 years old when he started working.
- From 2012 to 2013, Sidharth Sagar appeared as a contestant on the comedy show titled Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe. He emerged as the show’s winner alongside comedians Krushna Abhishek and Sudesh Lehri.
- Sidharth Sagar has struggled with addiction and went missing in November 2017. He was found only 4 months later after which he held a press conference revealing his side of the story. He claimed that he was tortured by his mother and her boyfriend.
- Alongside Sunil Grover, Shilpa Shinde, Sugandha Mishra, Sanket Bhosale, Paritosh Tripathi, Upasana Singh, Jatinder Suri, and Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Sidharth Sagar co-starred in the Hindi stand-up comedy show Gangs of Filmistaan in 2020.
- In 2021, it was reported that he had relapsed and was receiving treatment.
Featured Image by Sidharth Sagar / Instagram