|Taylor McKeown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1995|
Taylor McKeown is an Australian Olympic swimmer who rose to fame in the sports industry after she won a gold medal for 200 meters breaststroke at the 2014 Commonwealth Games. Aside from that, Taylor is also known as the older sister of swimmer Kaylee McKeown.
Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Taylor graduated with a Bachelor of Animal Ecology degree from the University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
She also attended Grace Lutheran College, Rothwell.
- Father – Sholto McKeown
- Mother – Sharon McKeown
- Siblings – Kaylee McKeown (Younger Sister) (Professional Swimmer)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor has dated –
- Lachlan Carter
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Plush lips
Through her social media, Taylor has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as BioRevive, FRANKiE4 Footwear, Lorna Jane, TYR Sport, Garden of Life, vEEF, and
Taylor McKeown Favorite Things
- Music Event Of The Year 2021 – Triple J Hottest 100
Source – Instagram
Taylor McKeown Facts
- She and her younger sister Kaylee were brought up in Australia.
- Taylor is a certified PADI freediver
- She loves traveling to various parts of the world.
- In her spare time, Taylor enjoys being around her family and friends especially when spending time at the beach and partying.
- Her mother was diagnosed with brain cancer in the year 2018.
- In the past, Taylor founded the Achievers Swim Academy.
Featured Image By Taylor McKeown / Instagram