|Lais Oliveira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1989|
Lais Oliveira is a Brazilian model known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of several popular magazines like L’Officiel Brasil, Elle, Vogue, and Harper’s Bazaar. She has also walked international runways for brands such as Louis Vuitton, Lacoste, Chanel, and DKNY. Lais has more than 300k followers on her Instagram account.
Lais Oliveira Navarro
São Paulo, Brazil
- Father – Maciel Navarro (Metalworker)
- Mother – Lúcia Navarro (Housewife)
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
Lais is represented by –
- Supreme Management – New York
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Prime Model Management – Brazil
- Models 1 – London
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- No Ties Management – Los Angeles
- Modellink – Stockholm
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lais has dated –
- Daniel Bull – Lais has been dating Daniel Bull for the past few years. Their relationship seems to be growing stronger and the couple probably shares an apartment.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender figure
- Sharp facial features
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Lais has endorsed several brands like Michael Kors Fragrance, Abercrombie & Fitch, Revlon ColorStay, Cotton USA, Lacoste, Cantão, Complot, Damyller, DKNY Jeans, Energie, Forum, Hui Clos, H&M, Intimissimi, Jazmin Chebar, KLS by Kimora Lee, Kookaï, MAC, Sommer, and Women’secret.
Best Known For
- Walking the runway at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Paris in 2016
- Having been featured in several editorials such as L’essenziale, Grazia, Vogue, and Elle
- Having walked for Louis Vuitton as an exclusive model in 2017
Lais Oliveira Favorite Things
- Angel – Adriana Lima
Source – FoxNews.com
Lais Oliveira Facts
- She was raised in Jardim Ângela, a community near Guarapiranga Dam, São Paulo.
- Lais was discovered at the age of 13 when her mother had taken her to the São Paulo Fashion Week. Soon after, she got her first job as a model.
- She has an inclination towards numerology and astrology.
- She had a tough childhood and her family of 5 somehow managed to live in a 2-room house in a dangerous neighborhood where gunshots were often heard.
- By the year 2016, Lais had been living in Brooklyn, New York. She had moved to the United States to help her family.
- She has walked the runway at 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- In 2017, Lais was picked as an exclusive model to walk for Louis Vuitton.
- Lais’ biggest modeling inspiration has been Adriana Lima.
- Follow Lais Oliveira on Instagram.
Featured Image by Lais Oliveira / Instagram